Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Storyturner - Reading and Writing Forum! (Pending)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum is great if you are someone who reads a lot and loves talking about books and the books you have read as well!

Congratulations on your launch Sam! :)

Reactions: SDL
I see a lot of potential in this community! I'm excited for a good reading/writing community to happen and then really flourish!

I've registered to support you. You may be aware that your emails end up in spam - which is normal for a newly registered domain.

Also, you may want to add friendly URL's. It's found in the Basic options and will need a .htaccess file edit.

Screenshot_16.png

This forum is great if you are someone who reads a lot and loves talking about books and the books you have read as well!

Congratulations on your launch Sam! :)
Thank you Shortie, appreciate it! :)

I see a lot of potential in this community! I'm excited for a good reading/writing community to happen and then really flourish!
Thank you, and thanks for being active on the forum! I have lots of plans to make it a more popular community :)

I've registered to support you. You may be aware that your emails end up in spam - which is normal for a newly registered domain.

Also, you may want to add friendly URL's. It's found in the Basic options and will need a .htaccess file edit.

View attachment 1654
Thank you Cedric, I appreciate you signing up! I've set up an SMTP so will look into that issue (I received the emails in my normal inbox which is strange).

I tried that but broke the forum lol! That's something on my list to delve deeper into to fix the issue.

You can now earn cash for writing book reviews and winning community competitions, with our new GBP virtual currency! This will work alongside our newly renamed STC virtual currency, rewarding you with 5 STC for every thread you create and 3 STC for every response you make. You can read more about it by clicking here.

It was very unfortunate he disappeared. This had a lot of potential! With how popular reading/booktok is right now I could see the ability to grow large.

It was very unfortunate he disappeared. This had a lot of potential! With how popular reading/booktok is right now I could see the ability to grow large.
True! I was enjoying spending time there because it had some topics to discuss that we didn't find in other forums. It was focused on books, which I believe not a lot of forum owners are doing these days. I hope the owner comes back soon and revives it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor