Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Steam Christmas Sell

Cory

Community Manager
Community
Team Manager
Website
jcodes.jcink.net
Credits
Does anyone plan to purchase any games on Steam during one of their biggest sales of the year? I might if something is cheap enough, but I'm pretty broke to be buying games at the moment.

I already have enough games I haven't played yet on Ste-- oh look, shiny thing!

Does anyone plan to purchase any games on Steam during one of their biggest sales of the year? I might if something is cheap enough, but I'm pretty broke to be buying games at the moment.
What are you looking into purchasing ?

Modern Warfare II is my most wanted game right now, but since it's still pretty new I doubt they'll mark it down to a price where I'd consider purchasing it.
Yeah, I don't think they will put a discount on it. Anything else you consider ?

Yeah, I don't think they will put a discount on it. Anything else you consider ?
I also have these on my wishlist: Hogwarts Legacy (for when it's released), Construction Simulator, God of War, and Halo Infinite (Campaign)

I would probably blow $30 on maybe one of those if I had a job at this time with some decent funds, but since I'm currently unemployed and my funds keep dwindling down, I definitely don't need to be purchasing games, especially since I'm not much of a gamer anyways.

Mostly looking to get older game titles and maybe a newish game or so. I got a $50 Steam gift card for Christmas.

I did too, so it looks like I'll be purchasing Modern Warfare II after all. :D
I haven't played one in so long. I plan to get older games I never got to play or experience fully such as Dragon Age 2, Dragon Age Inquisition

I played two rounds of Team Deathmatch so far. I love the enhanced graphics and gameplay so far.
I’ve invested quite some time in the game already even though it’s been a month that I played the Playstation. Been busy with family, work and the forum so need to make some time and play before season 1 is over and I hardly unlocked anything. 😅

I’ve invested quite some time in the game already even though it’s been a month that I played the Playstation. Been busy with family, work and the forum so need to make some time and play before season 1 is over and I hardly unlocked anything. 😅
I've been playing some more Team Deathmatch and it's a little glitchy sometimes where it will freeze then un-freeze. It gets me killed a lot. I think it's because our internet connection isn't all that great sometimes.

I've been playing some more Team Deathmatch and it's a little glitchy sometimes where it will freeze then un-freeze. It gets me killed a lot. I think it's because our internet connection isn't all that great sometimes.
Yeah COD is very sensitive for lag. We have a decent connection although every time when I’m in a full party with friends, I get spawned in last. 🥹

Yeah COD is very sensitive for lag. We have a decent connection although every time when I’m in a full party with friends, I get spawned in last. 🥹
I suppose I'm not the only one then. I'm generally always in last place. I'd probably do a bit better if it wasn't for the lag.

I suppose I'm not the only one then. I'm generally always in last place. I'd probably do a bit better if it wasn't for the lag.
Takes some time to get used to everything. Especially the way you need to unlock weapons and attachments. They pretty much force you to play with every gun if you want to unlock all attachments.

Takes some time to get used to everything. Especially the way you need to unlock weapons and attachments. They pretty much force you to play with every gun if you want to unlock all attachments.
That's true, I've been playing the original Modern Warfare for some time now and I'm still unsure of the many controls, achievements, and more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor