Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Staying at a job you hated for a raise?

Caesar_100BC

Renowned member
Credits
A lot of people like working for passion. According to them, it's what keeps them from quitting half into anything they do in terms of a job. They like being paid but it must be what they love and enjoy doing.

Would you mind staying at a job you hated for a raise?

Advertisement Placeholder
The amount of money as the raise is what will decide everything. If it's just a misery raise, I'll quit the job before they make the offer.

As long as the money I'm being paid on the job is very good, I wouldn't mind working on the job for a very long time because the most important thing is the money I have to make from the job and not necessarily my happiness.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds