Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting a small business

I used to see some youths blaming the government of their condition when they have not done anything to help themselves. It is better to start a small business than to be idle

Advertisement Placeholder
I used to see some youths blaming the government of their condition when they have not done anything to help themselves. It is better to start a small business than to be idle
Don't just blame the youths, does the government create an enabling environments for small businesses to survive? Poor electricity which most small businesses rely on to power their small businesses is available.

The economy of Nigeria coupled with the fact that we have so many incompetent people in power is not a good things. It is never easy starting a small business right here because if done inconsistent government policies

I think everyone needs to understand that not everyone needs to start a business, especially if the business environment is not favourable. I still think that you do not require huge capital to start a small business.

If you choose to do online business, starting a small online business is not very difficult, You also do not require a large investment. However, for offline business, even a small business requires big investment

Starting a business is never easy be it small or big, it takes effort, good planning, time and consistency to actually make the business stand and of cause get the desired result you hope to achieve

Starting a small scale business does not require you to go and borrow money from the bank when you can avtually start with the little amount of money you have on you or seek the help of friends.

yes you are right, it is not easy to start up a small business here in Nigeria and the government is even making things very worse for everyone because there is no constant power supply for you to use and back up your business, everything here is justs something else.

Starting a business no matter if its a small scale or a large scale would depend on some factors, capital is one and most important, then there is the issue of having the right location

I believe starting a small business is easy anyway because that is why they call it small business, you will not need so much capital,this is how big businesses started and they grow it to the standards they want it to be today and if you can do it this way, you will succeed.

Hus is very true , staring a business here can be a nightmare as the economy is so poor and sources of capital are hard to come by and again harsh governments policies.

Starting a business generally can be very challenging depending on the country you are residing on but with enough knowledge and understanding you can really make it successful.

The third world countries face a lot of challenges when it comes to seeing our to put it's citizens on a better pedestal to uplift their lives. This makes starting small businesses look like a never possible thing for most people

Starting a small business in Nigeria has never been easy considering what you’d have to go through to raise business capital towards setting up and running a profitable business. Basically, it’s all about money money money! No Bank in Nigeria is willing to help small scale businesses, and Government seems to have no plan whatsoever for the citizens who needs business start up capital.

If you are contemplating any business, you are on your own if you don’t have enough money to finance it. The worst part of it all is that most potential profitable small businesses in Nigeria needs much amount of money to get it started — most times, far much beyond what average Nigerian small business aspirants can afford.
Most times people who wants to start any small scale business wants to start it in a big way and this is very challenging . People should learn how to start small

The youth are not to be blame sometimes as it is not everybody that will be able to run a business successfully without help from others. The government do not also help in empowering the youths with capital to finance small scale businesses.

Starting a small business is better than not doing anything at all,it should be what your passionate about, it increases the chances of success.I believe ones you have gotten the business you are passionate about,location should be one of your priorities.
You have said it all, starting a small business is notting to be ashamed of, it is even better, as it gives you enough time to learn about the business and gain experience with little risk to worry about, and it would make you understand the business from the grass root, and it gives you an opportunity to grow not just yourself but the business as well.

Starting a small business is very good because anything you see big started small but when starting a business one must not put making profit his number priority but rather how to meet the need of his customers. And when you start a small business try and develop a good relationship with your customers.

You have said it all, starting a small business is notting to be ashamed of, it is even better, as it gives you enough time to learn about the business and gain experience with little risk to worry about, and it would make you understand the business from the grass root, and it gives you an opportunity to grow not just yourself but the business as well.
That's absolutely the main point,starting small will develop one's business ideas and when the person upgrades to big business they'll become very successful.

Starting up a small business is a good idea , you can't totally depend on your salary that's if you are a Sevil servant
Starting up. Business is a good idea to ear allot of money

With time I've come to realise that capital is not only the major requirement to start a business. You'll need patronage to maintain the business and that's where my own problem is.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds