Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

start or be an employee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement Placeholder
Starting a business is no be deal but finding a job can take ages, in my part of the world, even after graduating,you still won't get a job so it is advisable to startup a good business

Both depends on the economy of where you are and on opportunities available.
There are favourable economy that promotes starting a business and there are some that discourages. Getting a job on its own is not easy too

Having to start a business is more difficult than getting a job. Setting up jobs requires adequate planning and proper funding. Without this you're not going anywhere

I think the job permanently. it takes a while to find what you like, practice, catch a company where the team is ok. the business is not so hard to do, you just have to have an idea and capital, after all they come naturally. :)

I think the one that is more difficult is starting your business because you need capital and resources to start your business

I think the job permanently. it takes a while to find what you like, practice, catch a company where the team is ok. the business is not so hard to do, you just have to have an idea and capital, after all they come naturally. :)
I totally agree with you, finding a job that you like and fulfills your expectations is not easy, instead the business can be undertaken to your liking and satisfaction, as long as there is capital and desire

Hello, what is more difficult to start your business or have a permanent job?
Usually for the human being, new things are a bit intimidating, there are many people who are inclined to play it safe and remain in their jobs for years even if they are not satisfied for fear of risking to undertake .. but if you never try never You will know ... so I consider it worth the risk

Hello, what is more difficult to start your business or have a permanent job?
It depends of your personality if you are a person that doesn't like the risk permanent job will be better but if you are a person that likes advantures and risk management you will start your own business.

It depends on the financial ability. Before you start up a business you'll need some capital, not just a little amount cos you'll need to take care of the running and working cost. So getting employed to raise capital isn't a terrible idea.

I totally agree with you, finding a job that you like and fulfills your expectations is not easy, instead the business can be undertaken to your liking and satisfaction, as long as there is capital and desire
We can find the job of our dreams, but we will continue to be employees, unable to control the time, waiting for someone else to manage the day and time to get your money, many times working overtime without any recognition. When we start a business, we are exposed to losing the investment and going into bankruptcy, or it will take a long time to see the final results, well ... we have to think and plan well before making decisions

Both, the frustrating is real whichever way you go. You just have to choose which sacrifices you're willing to make, and what you would rather have and lose.

For me i prefer to be a business owner, than just sitting down almost the whole day working for person. But its still good if you find a good employment job to start up with. You can save up to start your own and become the boss of your own too.

Personally, I prefer starting my own business as early as possible, just like bill gates advise. I'll start decent and steadily begin to grow.

In this era, finding a permanent job is hard every where. For you to accept the job as permanent every terms and conditions must suit you Even the salaries. Starting a business is not hard. The major challenge faced at the start is always capital. It may be difficult to get the required capital for a business

I had been on my job for more than 10 years when I started a business. Oh, I did not expect that the stress was terrible. After a year in business the earnings are meager compared to my salary but the stress is greater compared to my days as an employee. Now I can say that lucky are those whose employment give them their livelihood money regularly. Keep the job and try to cope. You may not be rich but definitely you can be happier.

Employment is the slavery of others and it gives you a limited salary in spite of your hard work which is already folded.

Whatever your university degree, you actually have to ask yourself, which one is the best, be an entrepreneur and start your business, are you ready to take risks, are your business ideas profitable, of course running a business will be more difficult than just being a worker who doesn't have to think about it. sales turnover goes down or up and you also don't care about the company's profit and loss, the most important thing is that you will get money every month. If you have special skills, there is nothing wrong with you trying to apply for work in a government or private office, do your business when you are not working.

Everything depends one one person's quality, determination and government policies. One have to make decision on whatever is available to him/her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds