Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

start or be an employee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a permanent job is better and more convenient than starting a business. You get paid even when you are still working on having some experience, but in business you have to be patient for a long time before being able to earn something profitable.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know if there's such a thing as permanent job but starting your own business is certainly more difficult, but it's preferable and totally worth it.

Starting up a business is quite difficult than finding a permanent job as you can always start up a small business but getting a permanent job right now is quite difficult because no one will agree to employ people forever.

Starting my own business is going to be the toughest because it's another phase of my life that I wouldn't want to lose or fail in it

When one doesn't have the necessary capital to start up a business. The best and notable answer to such person is finding a gig to engage on, and drive money. Saving and investing the funds he makes from the gig will create a business for em in the future if he is determined.

These things depends on several things such as your skill set, educational background, personality, financial capability and lots more. If you are very skilled but not strong financially then becoming and employee won't be bad.

Hello, what is more difficult to start your business or have a permanent job?
In my country both are hard , but starting your business is much easier if it doesn't entails having a lot of money before you start, but getting a better job is too hard.

Starting up a business for yourself is not an easy task but when established already,it becomes easier. Being an employee means working for somebody which is more difficult because human beings are difficult to please.

Starting as an employee gives to the advantage of earning and gaining working experience as well. The disadvantage to this is that you may become use to working for someone

Starting a business is not so difficult, but maintaining it can be a challenge, ask all entrepreneurs no one will tell you it's easy. On the part of a job, it depends on your location, in my country it could be a Herculean task

If the knowledge, desire and capital exist, I believe it is easier to start a business than to get a job. Now if you lack the above, it is better to strive to get a job, save and gain experience in order to be independent, and start your own business.

One of the perks of starting business is that it requires much attention and same with having a permanent job to so one can say it is not really the work but the passion.

The aspect of getting things started whether a new venture or looking for a job rests on the individual involves.Once you set out your goals in life,the process to acheiving it would not be stressful,even when you encounter obstarcles on the way.The process of getting a job and climbing the ladder of your choosen career and building a business venture is all determine by your commitment which you will see as less stressful if you are set to succeed.

IF only wishes were horses...I love money,posh cars,designer wears,good food ,exotic travels , magnificent houses and yes my own global company....wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds