Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Start art and craft accessories business!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
I am currently working in art and craft field. I know this is very demanding niche. Art and Craft accessories business has more demand than other small businesses.

If anyone is interested to start a profitable business then he must think about this field. But check if there is demand of this thing in your country, city and area ... !! I am sure all countries have alot of art and craft lovers.
Specially women who don't have any job or work ,they prefer to do this work from home.

If anyone wants to start this business, he can take my guidance. I will help him/her to understand this busy and to start it...

? Happy Earning ?

Advertisement Placeholder
I so much love craft and creativity and welcome the idea of this business but people around here are not so much interested in things like this.

I so much love craft and creativity and welcome the idea of this business but people around here are not so much interested in things like this.
Yes, interest is needed to start a successful business. But I see many people including male and females who are doing this business and getting good profit m I just share an idea . So those who want to start any profitable business can take help from this idea

It's a good business.
To succeed in this field, you need a key and The key is branding.
Branding involves doing a few key things. These things make your business and your craft profitable.

Art and craft? Is it really appealing to venture into because I hardly come across such investment or people who wish to invest in such. But if it is profitable then I'd give it a try.

It's a good business.
To succeed in this field, you need a key and The key is branding.
Branding involves doing a few key things. These things make your business and your craft profitable.
In this field brand is not important just demand in your city and interest of people important. You can see in YouTube how demanding it is.if you make any creative video with unique idea,you ll get thousands of views. Handmade things are in demand in all areas , people specially women love to create jewellery , decorations by hand so they need accessories.

Yes this is very successful business. Specially in my country it is very demanding and profitable

Personally i don't like doing crafts but I do have people who are interested in the crafts as I was told is profitable.. when i contact them and if they are still interested I will let you know

Arts and crafts stores are viable ventures and very popular with the masses. I feel it's a great venture because it's very easy to scale up as well. I would travel the world to find various exotic supplies to bring into my country. It's a shame it's not quite something I'm looking to do because I'd take you up on your offer to help. Thanks for your very generous offer, @Hnishas.

In my country there is a lot of crafts, more than art itself. There are sectors dedicated to the sale of handicrafts, it is a good business

Yea its a demanded business, in some places. Just make sure you target the interested parts

Thanks for putting this up here. The art industry is a multi billion dollar industry which entrepreneur needs to tap into. Art and culture is life

I am currently working in art and craft field. I know this is very demanding niche. Art and Craft accessories business has more demand than other small businesses.

If anyone is interested to start a profitable business then he must think about this field. But check if there is demand of this thing in your country, city and area ... !! I am sure all countries have alot of art and craft lovers.
Specially women who don't have any job or work ,they prefer to do this work from home.

If anyone wants to start this business, he can take my guidance. I will help him/her to understand this busy and to start it...

? Happy Earning ?
Totally agreed. Art and Craft is a profitable business. You can start it with small investment. This field is too vast. If you know more techniques then chances of your success will increase. Like I'm working on different kinds of Paper Crafts in which Explosion Box and scrapbooks are most demanding crafts, I'm also working on Jewelry, Hair accessories, Handbags, Event decoration, Online Crafting Classes and much more. So I can say with surety that it is a successful business.

Art and craft is not a really viable business in my area, people don't really value it that much, if not for that I love it, art and craft is the best of creativity and innovation.

Totally agreed. Art and Craft is a profitable business. You can start it with small investment. This field is too vast. If you know more techniques then chances of your success will increase. Like I'm working on different kinds of Paper Crafts in which Explosion Box and scrapbooks are most demanding crafts, I'm also working on Jewelry, Hair accessories, Handbags, Event decoration, Online Crafting Classes and much more. So I can say with surety that it is a successful business.
Yes but only if you know basics of art and craft field. You know unique ideas and you should have creative mind to create unique things to make success in your business.

? Happy Earning ?
Art and craft business is a gigantic one. It brings good profit when one knows have to create beautiful looking arts and craft designs. Like making of fancy woollen bag, shoes, bracelets, head ties, instant cloth prints etc.

Yes but only if you know basics of art and craft field. You know unique ideas and you should have creative mind to create unique things to make success in your business.
Yes I know there are so many new things in this field. I'm still exploring new craft techniques. Few days back I made birthday party pedestals with cardboard. They were beautiful.

In this kind of businesses you need to be talented and actually love what you are doing. You can't just start an art business with the thinking of making money, you got to start it out of passion

Yes I know there are so many new things in this field. I'm still exploring new craft techniques. Few days back I made birthday party pedestals with cardboard. They were beautiful.
Interesting that you got that unique skills to make a birthday party pedestals with cardboard. That sounds great, I always encourage those that got the right ideas to surge forward with their creativity. For me I'm learning how to make beautiful prints on T_shirts and polos.

Art and craft business is a very profitable and lucrative business, it's a business that will thrive in all countries because art is an Expression of feelings, but how can I learn this? I am really interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds