Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Start art and craft accessories business!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this kind of businesses you need to be talented and actually love what you are doing. You can't just start an art business with the thinking of making money, you got to start it out of passion
Absolutely right. Main things you need for this business is Talent, passion and patience.
[automerge]1608539783[/automerge]
Art and craft business is a very profitable and lucrative business, it's a business that will thrive in all countries because art is an Expression of feelings, but how can I learn this? I am really interested
If you have a desire to learn Art and Craft then first come to a point that which art you want to learn because this field is so vast. When you make up your mind then you can search for that specific art online courses or you can learn through YouTube tutorial videos. There are a ton of YouTube Channels including my channel that shows different art and craft tutorials on their channel. If you visit my channel you can learn tutorials of How to make an Explosion Box, How to decorate Wedding pens & Wedding, How to make favor boxes, Gift Boxes and organizers, How to make pencil topers, How to make 3d Alphabets and numbers, How to make Photo frames and photo booths and so much more.
Happy Crafting
[automerge]1608540487[/automerge]
Interesting that you got that unique skills to make a birthday party pedestals with cardboard. That sounds great, I always encourage those that got the right ideas to surge forward with their creativity. For me I'm learning how to make beautiful prints on T_shirts and polos.
Thank you so much for the appreciation.
Its been long that I watched tutorials of screen printing on t shirts and printing T shirts with Bleach. I also bought the material but unfortunately I didn't find time to work on it.
Screen printing on T shirts and Kids shoe making are the two projects that I have to start. Soon I will work on these project.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
One of my best friends in the movie industry is an artist who has an arts and crafts workshop cum store. He teaches kids in their area on how to make work of arts like painting, sculpture and even woven handicrafts. It is not very profitable but he enjoys his business because art is his passion. He only earns big when he gets a project to make the motorcade for a parade. By the way, he is the guy who made the sculpture of Manny Pacquiao.

Arts and crafts are big business because a lot of us really like handmade accessories. I value and appreciate the time, energy, love, sweat and blood that go into making these items. And what's more, you can be confident that they won't be mass-produced, which is a huge bugbear of mine

• It's a very interesting business you ought to be creative/skillful and goofy sometimes, Arts and Crafts Instruction. This type of business is only for the extremely skilled and experienced personnel,Bamboo & Cane Handicrafts. ...
  • #Basket Weaving. ...
  • #4Bone & Horn Crafts. ...
  • #5Bonsai. ...
  • #6Bookbinding and Repairs.

A lot of people will like to do a successful business that will give them much money, someone need to be talented in times of looking for what to do

I am currently working in art and craft field. I know this is very demanding niche. Art and Craft accessories business has more demand than other small businesses.

If anyone is interested to start a profitable business then he must think about this field. But check if there is demand of this thing in your country, city and area ... !! I am sure all countries have alot of art and craft lovers.
Specially women who don't have any job or work ,they prefer to do this work from home.

If anyone wants to start this business, he can take my guidance. I will help him/her to understand this busy and to start it...

? Happy Earning ?
No dought, art and craft is the best business for forever running.
We'll be very great full to you if u guide us to do so.some time shortage of budget is the main cause of which majority have ideas but couldn't complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds