Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Spooktacular Free Content Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
In the spirit of our Halloween event, we're excited to offer a Free Content Bundle for Every Member! That's right; we're extending our gratitude to the entire Admin Junkies family by providing you all with an amazing content package with a spooky twist.

What's inside the Spooktacular Free Content Bundle?
  • 10-Plagiarism-Free Posts: You are allowed to specify which threads or articles you'd like these posts in. We can't guarantee but our awesome staff team will do their best to abide your request!
Note: Only one time to be used per member.

How to Claim Your Free Content Bundle:

Claiming your Admin Junkies Spook-tacular Free Content Bundle is as easy as conjuring a spell:
  1. Visit Our Special Form: Head over to our dedicated forms for this anniversary Halloween celebration: Forms.
  2. Enter the Coupon Code: In the form, you'll find a field to enter a coupon code. Use the code "SPOOKTACULAR" to unlock your free Halloween content bundle.
  3. Submit Your Request: Fill out the form with your details, including the eerie topic you'd like the posts to cover, and submit your request.
That's it! Once you've completed these simple steps, our Service Team will get to work on creating your personalized Halloween content bundle.

Note: This offer is available to every active member of Admin Junkies, so be sure to take advantage of it during our spooky event.

We want to make sure everyone gets their hands on their Halloween content bundles, so please allow a reasonable processing time. We'll notify you as soon as your Halloween content is ready and delivered.

This Halloween giveaway is our way of expressing our gratitude for your unwavering support and contributions to the Admin Junkies community. We hope it adds some spooky fun to your website! 💙

Is this the standard content bundle form as there's no other form available.

If I already have a package can I request this or do I wait?

You're too awesome!
I'm just a humble servant of my amazing community!
Season 4 Starz GIF by Outlander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor