Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sources of Business capital

Kinglegend01

Mythical member
Credits
I presently dont own a business of my own but I do have the intention of opening one soon. I have the business idea, I have made alot if research have gathered alot of information about this business. I have even spoken to some experts and observed them while working buy my major problem is the capital to start the business. I have saved very little that is way to small to even start a small business of this business type.so my question is how do I gather more money (capital) to start the business. Another tthing is am not a big fan of borrowing money and obtaining loans.

Advertisement Placeholder
Please and please, try as much as possible to avoid going for loans. Going into debt to start a business is not a good idea. You can try meeting your close family members or friends. Tell them your plans, I'm sure some will be able to help financially.

Ask for support from family members or friends or you can partner with another business personnel if you don't have enough capital, borrowing money males you a slave to the lender because almost all your profit is used to pay back the lender

You can source for fund through crowdfunding.
Crowdfunding is the use of small amounts of capital from a large number of individuals to finance a new business venture. Crowdfunding makes use of the easy accessibility of vast networks of people through social media and crowdfunding websites to bring investors and entrepreneurs together.

There are so many sources of business capital among are borrowing or lending from relatives, friends and another is through business loans, grants or government funds.
All these and many more can help you with some start up capital for your business.

You can have so many sources of capital when you put up a business:
1. On sale property
2. Salary
3. Bank loan with bank collateral
4. Pension or Pension loan
5. Commision for sale property etc..

Personal investment. When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself—either with your own cash or with collateral on your assets.

I presently dont own a business of my own but I do have the intention of opening one soon. I have the business idea, I have made alot if research have gathered alot of information about this business. I have even spoken to some experts and observed them while working buy my major problem is the capital to start the business. I have saved very little that is way to small to even start a small business of this business type.so my question is how do I gather more money (capital) to start the business. Another tthing is am not a big fan of borrowing money and obtaining loans.
The best thing will be to start another small business that can bring you profits from your small savings.

You can build it up until it becomes enough capital for your dream business.

You can search for business capital at the financial institution in your country. One thing about this is that you just have to have a we thank you book collateral you are willing to put them in order to receive the loan from them. I don't know maybe you have angel investors in your country because they are another good source of raising capital for your business. All you need is a good business plan and a convincing personality in order to get sensible capital from them for your business.

There are so many sources of business capital among are borrowing or lending from relatives, friends and another is through business loans, grants or government funds.
All these and many more can help you with some start up capital for your business.
There are many sources Of capital for business, before someone eatables a business or think of establishing one, he or she must have made enough savings to enable home start-up his business. Apart from the savings, he can borrow from bank and from friends as well.

You can get capital for starting a business through your personal saving and also taking loan from banks and also you can get money through your family and your friends
You can also start a small business from your savings

The fresh business are the ones that make a good search handling business deal with your customers. Make money in balance money will spend the cash or micro needs with me being able and your personal information about them.

There are many sources in which you can get capital for your business. You can sun City of capital from banks or take loan from financial institution. You can also borrow from Friends and family members. But I always advise people not to go into loan before starting a business because you don't know what the business may turn out to be tomorrow. It is always good to start small.

Personal investment. When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself—either with your own cash or with collateral on your assets. ...

you can get your business capital for me anyway but I will mostly advise you to stay away from taking loan to start a business because when you take a loan to start a business it becomes a problem when you want to pay back the loan because it might just affect the business you took it to start so it's better you go to family and friends and use up your savings to start up a business

Its a nice thing before it is going to have an business is to do a lot of research for it and also perspective on how to make a business thus it bring motivation being ready and also a confidence to it even it is a small business it is still a business that every one wants.

You can source for business capital by borrowing loan, but please always avoid borrowing money to start business.
You should only borrow money if its your last option, you can source for money from family and friends. Or you can open a go fund me account to source for money.

You can get business capital from anywhere can get from your savings you can get it from family you can also get it from friends but the thing is I will advise you not to get a business capital by going to take a loan because it's not easy taking a loan and paying back the loan it might end up affecting the reason you took the loan

Well, while borrowing to start a business is not a bad but it's not really advisable for a small businesses, however you can raise capital for business from your circle of contacts, you family and friends...if you really believe in the business then you might be able to sell it to them convincingly.

• Personal investment. When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself—either with your own cash or with collateral on your assets.
  • Love money.
  • Venture capital.
  • Angels.
  • Business incubators.
  • Government grants and subsidies.
  • Bank loans.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds