Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sonic Blast

NeoMetallix

Recognized member
Bronze Member
Credits
Looking for honest feedback about the forum, any type. What could be improved? How to make it more Sonicy? How to excentuate the unique qualities to make them stand out better? How is our welcome message? Again, anything that comes to mind.

www.sonicblast.org

I love the themes you've got for different Sonic characters and I like how there's themes based around a few zones from a few different games in the series. The forum descriptions are unique, with a mix of potential Sonic zone names and forum descriptions. which is something I haven't seen on other Sonic forums I'm a member at. I don't have anything negative to say about the forum, and I honestly can't really think of anything you need to work on at the moment.

It's quite an impressive Sonic forum, the dedication to Sonic is very obvious. Like Ravenfreak said, the themes are great. I visit a couple of times before and noticed you changed the hover image. It was first a sonic image and now the hand. Can't say which one I like the most, but it's a cool effect for sure!

I loved Sonic when I was a child. :D Keep it up! :)

I love the themes you've got for different Sonic characters and I like how there's themes based around a few zones from a few different games in the series. The forum descriptions are unique, with a mix of potential Sonic zone names and forum descriptions. which is something I haven't seen on other Sonic forums I'm a member at. I don't have anything negative to say about the forum, and I honestly can't really think of anything you need to work on at the moment.
Thanks for the feedback. If I had more time and didn't have to focus on content building I'd have way more. We had more on Zetaboards. One based around Sonic and Knuckles, Planet Wisp, Ice Cap, and an all girls theme. I just don't have time and I am constantly working on refining the main theme(and today finally touched up the others a bit). I will say that Studiopolis was my favorite to design because it's so much radically different. My favorite overall is Angel Island though, it feels like you're in Sonic 3!
It's quite an impressive Sonic forum, the dedication to Sonic is very obvious. Like Ravenfreak said, the themes are great. I visit a couple of times before and noticed you changed the hover image. It was first a sonic image and now the hand. Can't say which one I like the most, but it's a cool effect for sure!

I loved Sonic when I was a child. :D Keep it up! :)
Thanks! That first image was experimental to see if it looked good. I like it better as a pointy finger as it's much more like a pointer that's default just Sonic themed. It's actually Shadow's hand.

I've been a member for a couple days and really like your forum. Great features and so many dedicated and friendly members.

Not sure if I should post this here but I've updated how things work on forum names. It used to be Act 1, 2, and 3 before each forum name regardless of theme. I've changed that so the Shadow theme says 1st Mission, 2nd Mission, 3rd Mission which is more aligned with what is in Sonic Adventure 2/Shadow. Also Studiopolis it changes from Acts to Channels and goes from 1-10 instead of starting over at each category. :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor