Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

some Tips to be successful in Business!

I am not professional in case of business but i can assure if you this things i will told you in pretty sure that you will be successful in life. You just hard workship and always be respecful in your customer or other people.

Advertisement Placeholder
You should also follow your mind and don't spend base on others business always focus on your business and cut your coat according to your size
I would say this is a very good point and one of the best i have
Seen. Being able to follow your mind is very great because you will be independent and able to take decisions on your own

Excellent advice, if we take each one of them seriously and with a good attitude, we can be sure that success will be present. As you explain the stages of development is a means of measurement in which we can go step by step and correcting our mistakes which leaves us with learning. It is also important what you describe with respect to the emotional part, which must be totally detached in the company for the good of the company.

Today, I want to share some tips and secrets that may help that I have got them during my experience life.

1- You are a story of success and success from God. Take the reasons, calculate them correctly, and try also to learn from those around you.

2-Stay away from emotions, feelings, and personal relationships at work because it's really dangerous.

3-Continuing business does not mean your success, but the stages of business development are what measure success.

4-Build a broad base of partnerships, alliances, agents, and distributors.

5-Think about each step in the long run and the consequences that could happen for you.

6-A feasibility study, a business plan, papers, studies, analysis and figures are required.

tell us more!
This is a very important and useful post, always think of a way forward and never be negative minded towards your business, your decisions and don't allow others people's decisions to influence yours

All those you mentioned are great, this is a key of any business, to get success in business the motive and passion both are important, without this no one can start business and no one can get success.

To be candid, you took your time and a lot of research before penning these down. They are useful to the extent that none cannot be excluded or do without. If all business men do these, then success is sure.

Never give up. In your business you will encounter challenges, but that does not mean you should give up, just stand back up on your feet and keep moving. Also be hardworking, stay dedicated, consistent, patient and also committed and your business will turn out successful.

You will almost certainly end up working harder for yourself than you would for someone else, so prepare to make sacrifices in your personal life when establishing your business.

Very educative and helpful tips,one's attitude is very vital in success in life not only business. Discipline and right attitude, your reasoning will produce more positive results. One should make sure you always create time to rest very well because healthy living is good business.

Today, I want to share some tips and secrets that may help that I have got them during my experience life.

1- You are a story of success and success from God. Take the reasons, calculate them correctly, and try also to learn from those around you.

2-Stay away from emotions, feelings, and personal relationships at work because it's really dangerous.

3-Continuing business does not mean your success, but the stages of business development are what measure success.

5-Think about each step in the long run and the consequences that could happen for you.

6-A feasibility study, a business plan, papers, studies, analysis and figures are required.

tell us more!
Lemme also butress your point, to be a successful businessnman or woman, avoid letting your personal emotion get in your way, don't allow your friendship affects your business in any way, always consider your customer and have a very good relationship with your customers.

tell us more!
These are beautiful tips i would talk on the emotional part because its the core part of business. Wer should always strengthen our feelings and emotion by stating the fact that there are ups and down. We shouldn't expert ups every time but expert done downs to.

Good tips for all entrepreneurs and for those coming on board as new entrepreneur. All the tips are very key in the succee of a business. The one that is very common and most important is the business plan and feasibility study which is the bedrock of all business.

This are really good tips on how you can actually make more positive growth in Business. One thing I really value in business is that you should always research first before making decisions because it might not be as you have seen it so the numbers will help.

tell us more!
All these you have listed so far are very good tips that a very serious minded fellow will take into consideration when attempting to go into a business. People need to realize this, it pays a lot.

For me, your point #4 is very important because in business you do not work just with your customers and suppliers. There are other people involved or you have met along the way. One minor example is the security guard that helps your car get out of the compound into the road. When there is always heavy traffic on the road you need someone to assist your . In our culture a businessman creates his personal network. That is why during the Christmas season he has gifts for everyone that includes the cops assigned to the area, the building maintenance, the parking attendant, etc.
Awesome! Many workers miss this point, and recently people start buying the certificates and never learn them. The same thing for internships, maybe it's right that they go to companies, but they only pass the time in bed and never profit from this chance.

I had seen them by myself when I did my last internship.

To be successful in a business requires lots of factors. You have to be purpose driven. If you ain't filled with the purpose and you should always keep the goals at sight, it wouldn't give you the desired result

1. Create brand personality. 2. Develop a strategic business plan, organizational structure, and operational support systems. 3. Avoid common mistakes. 4. Become connected to the community. 5. Put your employees first. 6. Don't just acquire customers, retain them. 7. Get organized.

tell us more!
I just come back online for a very long time now and this is the first post thread that am opening and everything written in here is good and I would appreciate and encourage everyone in here to make use of it.

A big vision will get you a long way. I included this advice first because if things go wrong along the route to your achievement, and they will, having the larger picture in mind will help you get back on track. Your great vision becomes your north star, which helps you navigate and orient yourself in the darkness. I believe in this so much

A lot of persons has made that mistake of letting our emotions rule us in our business, we get carried away by relationships and other person feelings. We let our personal life affect our business and decisions we make.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds