Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

some Tips to be successful in Business!

Good tips. But most importantly INTEGRITY. That alone would give you an edge over your competitors in the field. You tend to get patronized more if your integrity level is ok.
Integrity is very important in our day to day business dealings. Having good integrity makes the customers to trust and believe in our services and products.

Advertisement Placeholder
Integrity is very important in our day to day business dealings. Having good integrity makes the customers to trust and believe in our services and products.
Combining integrity with good communication skill will help you to maintain a good relationship with your customer, you need to learn all the skills that is required for a business success.

If you want to be successful in your business, you need to make sure that you plan your business very well before you venture into and it and make sure that the business is situated in a good location.

Good tips. But most importantly INTEGRITY. That alone would give you an edge over your competitors in the field. You tend to get patronized more if your integrity level is ok.
I think all business can take risk as all business need to take script before they can start up operation as there always going to be some potential of the business feeling so the business recognising the threat and the opportunities that surrounds his and then utilising his strength and the market would really go a long way in making the business to become successful.

Fight the tide! There is always going to come different challenges that may away the business but a good enterpreneur must be able to come up with strategies to fight the tide

Fight the tide! There is always going to come different challenges that may away the business but a good enterpreneur must be able to come up with strategies to fight the tide
I may agree if what you mean by tide is the challenges that the business will face. But if tide means the trend in the market then you have to be in stride in order for the business to survive.

To succeed in business, you have to be educated. There's nothing in this world that doesn't attach to education. If you want to communicate with your customers, you need to be polite and respectful. If you want to write business plan, you need to be educative and many more.

I may agree if what you mean by tide is the challenges that the business will face. But if tide means the trend in the market then you have to be in stride in order for the business to survive.
That is what I mean, that's why I put both tide and challenge in the same sentence. A business would always face challenges, but that's because it's been given an opportunity to grow.

You should always maintain positive cash flow as finance is very crucial to the running of your business is and other activities. Create a conducive environment for your workers.

You should always maintain positive cash flow as finance is very crucial to the running of your business is and other activities. Create a conducive environment for your workers.
The management of the business plays a very important role in the success of a business, it is the duty of the business management to maintain the positive cash flow as you have said.

True, as a good and successful business owner, you should never expect things to always go as planned, you should always be prepared and make plans.

True, as a good and successful business owner, you should never expect things to always go as planned, you should always be prepared and make plans.
That's why one of the vital skills an enterpreneur or manager needs is critical thinking, the kind of thinking that always brings solutions.

That's why one of the vital skills an enterpreneur or manager needs is critical thinking, the kind of thinking that always brings solutions.
Yes the ability to find and create solutions where there are none is a great ability that one should have to become a successful business owner.

There are several tips in business but some I know are self confidence and never give up till you get your mission for the business. Many people easily give up in a business because they see themselves making losts

We all should know that business needs expertise which can only be gotten on the field of experience so we should try and learn from whatever decisions we make

You need to find yourself in a community of successful entrepreneurs. This will help you to develop a mentality to build a successful business within short period of time.

It's good to also believed in yourself that you can do it no matter what the challenge you can face because business come with numerous challenges.

As a student of business studies and business management, the only suggestion I can give to anyone is start a business in a niche that has not been widely explored.

Make a plan but be flexible
You need a few sets of plans, even if each is only a few pages. A business plan, with an accompanying marketing outline, are important blueprints for success. They help you map out the major landmarks of the road ahead, define your success and break the journey into important metrics you can track your progress against.

I’m not one for a giant, robust plan nobody will access, but I do advocate a more modest go-to plan that can act as your basic instruction manual and hold you accountable to specific numbers. The reason I don’t support highly detailed plans is that I believe you need the flexibility to alter the course as necessary. Sometimes, large changes to the plan will be necessary.
Most of the tips one needs to be successful in a business is building on his wall ideas and plan with his you can be very successful in your business.

Thank you very much for sharing this very wonderful information. I will also like to add that if you want to be successful in business you should be somebody who is always monitoring trends in your industry.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds