Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

some Tips to be successful in Business!

All the points you highlighted are very well 100 percent correct. But let me also chip in one point, which is organisation, for any business to be successful and effective, it needs to be well organised. Organisation goes a long way in the growth of a business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some of the tips to be successful I business starts with having a clear vision about what business one is getting into, setting realistic goals and object, being consistent and facing all challenges with courage and positive mindset.

Very important tips, these are others
1. Keep the big vision in sight
2. Fuel your vision with perseverance
3. Embrace your expertise
4. Keep your sense of humor
5. Don't burn out

Separate family from business
Pay yourself no matter how little
Network with other new business owners .It's easy to link with new starters than the established .You can team up to reduce some running or sourcing cost.
Always research more to improve on strategies and productivity.

Be definite about your business. Don't gamble your success. Draw out a success plan. Have a plan B. It's highly important that you know exactly what you're going into before starting it. This is my opinion anyway

Well said.
Do not mix business with pleasure. Avoid decreasing your price all because of a family member
If you are involved in a competitive business, make sure you have a value that competitors do not possess that will make you stand out.
Hardwork and patience is key

Wonderful tips, I would also like to add that you should always endeavor to to do your business with all seriousness and work smart instead of working hard.

Best of the successful business tips is generally hardworking and diligence in whatever you do.for you to be successful in business or starting a job is having a passion at what you do, have a great buisness plan, always improve your self by acquiring new skills and educational qualification to help advance your business,select the right people to work with you.
[automerge]1611346571[/automerge]
Best of the successful business tips is generally hardworking and diligence in whatever you do.for you to be successful in business or starting a job is having a passion at what you do, have a great buisness plan, always improve your self by acquiring new skills and educational qualification to help advance your business,select the right people to work with you.

Some tips to be successful in business, you should be focused and commitment, and also you must have knowledge about the business in order for you to be more successful in your business.

Good market research must be done. The location also plays an important role in the commencement of business. Because you cannot situate your business in a local or rural environment and expect to make great profits or sales.

Indeed you have hit the nail in the head. I think business owners should always think long term, what is the consequence of the decision and how is it going to affect the business. You must also be determined and ready to learn from your mistakes.

Today, I want to share some tips and secrets that may help that I have got them during my experience life.

1- You are a story of success and success from God. Take the reasons, calculate them correctly, and try also to learn from those around you.

2-Stay away from emotions, feelings, and personal relationships at work because it's really dangerous.

3-Continuing business does not mean your success, but the stages of business development are what measure success.

4-Build a broad base of partnerships, alliances, agents, and distributors.

5-Think about each step in the long run and the consequences that could happen for you.

6-A feasibility study, a business plan, papers, studies, analysis and figures are required.

tell us more!
A well payed out and well thought out lecture you have here. Feasibility studies on the type of business one intends to go into cannot be over emphasized here. It will save you from sinking money into unproductive decisions.

To be successful in business requires a lot of hard work and hard work result into profit-making if you can put a lot of hard work in your business you will definitely succeed in the business environment an enterpreneur must not relent in achieving the organisational goals and taking advantage of the opportunities in the business environment.

You said right brother, permit me to add some spices to what you said, in order for you to be successful in your specified field that is your chosen field, you have to be devoted, diligent and disciplined

• Get Organized. To achieve business success you need to be organized. ...
  • Keep Detailed Records. All successful businesses keep detailed records. ...
  • Analyze Your Competition. Competition breeds the best results. ...
  • Understand the Risks and Rewards. ...
  • Be Creative. ...
  • Stay Focused. ...
  • Prepare to Make Sacrifices. ...
  • Provide Great Service.
  • Leadership. Capable people who are able to focus on the big picture while directing the small picture. ...
  • Strategic and tactical plans. ...
  • Powerful decisions. ...
  • Effective communications. ...
  • Continuous quality improvement. ...
  • Efficient production. ...
  • Great marketing and customer service.

Get Organized. To achieve business success you need to be organized.
Keep Detailed Records. All successful businesses keep detailed records
Analyze Your Competition.Competition breeds the best results
Understand the Risks and Rewards
Be Creative
Stay Focused
Prepare to Make Sacrifices
Provide Great Service

Here are some tips too:
Get Organized- To make business progress, you should be organized. At the point when you are organized, it will help you complete assignments and keep steady over action items.
Be Creative- Always be looking for ways to improve your business and make it stand out from the competition.

Reading on how to do business or how to make your business successful is onenthing but actually doing a business or actually succeeding in business is entirely different things. Someone is successful with a certain business doesn't mean you will also became successful with the same business.

You are right. So many people are answering business owners without increase in business. Every year they can't move forward no gain no loss.
Feasibility study is a guide that can help every business to succeed. People especially majority of people who owns business don't even know what feasibility study is all about.

Make a plan but be flexible
You need a few sets of plans, even if each is only a few pages. A business plan, with an accompanying marketing outline, are important blueprints for success. They help you map out the major landmarks of the road ahead, define your success and break the journey into important metrics you can track your progress against.

I’m not one for a giant, robust plan nobody will access, but I do advocate a more modest go-to plan that can act as your basic instruction manual and hold you accountable to specific numbers. The reason I don’t support highly detailed plans is that I believe you need the flexibility to alter the course as necessary. Sometimes, large changes to the plan will be necessary.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds