Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

some Tips to be successful in Business!

Thanks for the excellent tips my friend. For me it's having a genuine passion for that thing you are doing, it will greatly help in motivating you when times are bad.

Advertisement Placeholder
Rational thinking is the goal. Well strategized planning. Once there's capital the next thing is PLAN. Bear it in mind that life doesn't always go According to plan but with proper planning to stand a higher chance

Also you need to create plans that would help improve your business in every aspect ,I think this is actually part of what contributes to your sucess and business growth too

One of the pragmatic tips I would give to be successful in business is to avoid, desist or refrain from selling your product or your goods on credit to customers with the notion of retaining them. I sold my chickens to customers on credit and that led to the collapse of my poultry farm business which has put me in so much debt.

Keep the big vision in sight, A big vision will take you far, Fuel your vision with perseverance,Make a plan, but be flexible
Embrace your expertise, Don't reinvent the wheel, Don't burn out, Leverage everything, Keep your sense of humor.

Well said. In addition to the following, also try to adopt new strategies and methods that will give you an advantage over your competitors or rivals.

Today, I want to share some tips and secrets that may help that I have got them during my experience life.

1- You are a story of success and success from God. Take the reasons, calculate them correctly, and try also to learn from those around you.

2-Stay away from emotions, feelings, and personal relationships at work because it's really dangerous.

3-Continuing business does not mean your success, but the stages of business development are what measure success.

4-Build a broad base of partnerships, alliances, agents, and distributors.

5-Think about each step in the long run and the consequences that could happen for you.

6-A feasibility study, a business plan, papers, studies, analysis and figures are required.

tell us more!
...be patient in business, it is not always rosy at all times.
Try not to incur bad debts, it can cause failure of the business.
Evaluate your performance and milestones from time to time, it helps keep you In track.

I believe that only Allah can make people successful and I always pray to him to make me successful and he will make me successful. On my part, I always try to make money and work hard and leave the rest to Allah almighty. People should never give up and keep trying to make their business more successful.

Well all you have to do is to be dedicated and committed to your work and never give up no matter the challenges you may face and always look for a way to solve it

If you want to become successful in business, you need to create new products and market aggressively. If you try to sell the same product which has saturated the market, you do not have any chance of becoming successful

Nice points @Anis Boukezzoula . You gave a spectacular insight in the most concise of ways. A lot of people don't want to trust the process anymore when it isn't favoring them or going the way they want.
There's just the feeling that results must be gotten quickly.

Nice points @Anis Boukezzoula . You gave a spectacular insight in the most concise of ways. A lot of people don't want to trust the process anymore when it isn't favoring them or going the way they want.
There's just the feeling that results must be gotten quickly.
True, it's not like they do not trust the process, they simply do not have the patience. Hence when it's taking too long they easily give up. What do you think can be done about this?

Great tips. And also to be successful business, you must be organized, you understand the risk and the reward, you have to stay focused, be creative and prepare to to make sacrifices

I like the third point about emotions. Many people start trading with an emotional mindset and they end up suffering from losses. Many professionals have been warning people about "emotional trading" and "revenge trading" which may lead to loss.

Good tips. These are based on your personal experiences so these are summerized experience which ll help new people who want to start business from scratch.
There are no better way to learn than from experience or from people with experience. I love the tips and I am I would adopt each and every one of them

Whether your business is an online business or offline business, you need digital marketing skills to make your business successful. You can reach wider markets only through digital marketing.

Thank you for sharing , all these things required serious determination by a person who is interested to start up a business , sometimes it may not always be easy at the beginning.

Digital marketing skills is one of the best way of improving your market or business , its very useful even if your business is online or offline , so your business needs digital marketing

Proper planning of the business before execution is very important , normally to be on the saver side it is very important for us to planned the business ahead. This will help us adjust and fixed in certain things that will help our business to be successful.

Today, I want to share some tips and secrets that may help that I have got them during my experience life.

1- You are a story of success and success from God. Take the reasons, calculate them correctly, and try also to learn from those around you.

2-Stay away from emotions, feelings, and personal relationships at work because it's really dangerous.

3-Continuing business does not mean your success, but the stages of business development are what measure success.

4-Build a broad base of partnerships, alliances, agents, and distributors.

5-Think about each step in the long run and the consequences that could happen for you.

6-A feasibility study, a business plan, papers, studies, analysis and figures are required.

tell us more!
These tips are actually easy to read and comprehend. However, the problem would be putting them into practice. If a businessman successfully follows these rules, then he is bound to succeed in the venture.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds