Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🚫 Closed/Paused [SOLD]Selling chataddicts.net perfect for a General Chat or Off Topic Forum! Will be renewed until October 2025! PayPal, Bitcoin or Litecoin accepted!

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
After checking appraisal sites I want to sell chataddicts.net for £92 ($117 USD) or the best offer! I want to sell this domain as quickly as possible. I will also throw in 200 posts if you create a new forum using these domain names.

The domain will be renewed for a year before I make the transfer to you until October 2025!

Accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin and PayPal.

If interested or you wish to discuss please contact me via PM or reply below.

Thanks.

Last edited:
After checking numerous appraisal sites, I will accept $150 for this domain and no less. If interested please PM me :)

Thank you :)

Domain is still available, will accept no less than $150 for it. If interested please either reply below or PM me :)

Thanks.

The domain name is still for sale, if interested please either PM me or reply below :)

Now selling the domain for $100 no lower. If interested please PM or reply below.

The domain is still available for $100 or I am willing to negotiate a price.

If interested, please reply below or PM me :)

Thanks!

Domain bundle now offered, two domains for one price!

Please PM or reply below if interested!

Thanks.

This domain bundle now comes with 500 posts a mixture of replies and threads to kick-start your forum if you create a forum.

If you purchase both I will split the 500 between the two, if you buy just one I will give you 500 replies and threads on your newly opened forum.

If interested please PM me or reply below.

Now selling both domains for £150 or the best offer with 200 forum posts if required.

I want to sell these as soon as possible, if interested please either PM me or reply below.

Thanks.

Both domain names are for sale for £80 altogether. I want to sell these as soon as possible if I can.

Thanks.

Now just offering chataddicts.net

If interested please reply below or PM me and I will get back to you ASAP!

Thanks!

The domain name is still available and will be renewed until October 2025 before I transfer the domain.

Thanks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor