Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Social media that brings quality traffic

I believe Instagram. There are a lot of social media with million users, I believe Instagram is the easiest to get these users to follow you based on how good your contents are tho

Advertisement Placeholder
Social media plays a huge role in directing traffic to your blog,when I was still blogging I usually shared my post to Facebook and Twitter and the results were positive

The social media I belief it generates more traffic should be Facebook, it connects millions of users together

If you want to gain quality traffic through social media then you should also reciprocate by giving quality content. Social Media platform like; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik-tok and telegram can fetch you high traffic.

Need to get traffic on my page which of the various social media we have does offer or give quality Instagram Snapchat WhatsApp Facebook twitter and telegram cause having traffic on your page is more more money for someone with quality traffic people appreciate you content more and more
One of the ways you can actually get in quality traffic into your site is through a social media platform you have large followings on,and with that you will just get as much as possible conversion in the process.

Facebook has proven to be king but platforms like YouTube, Instagram and most recently (tiktok) have managed to raise their heads above waters too.
The thing is to use multiple platforms and I'll recommend Facebook, Instagram, tiktok.

All social media platforms will bring you quality traffic but in order to build tons of traffic from social media, your posts need to go viral. In other words your posts need to get a lot of shares, comments, likes and link visits.

Social made is the best way of getting traffic to your website the best social media that offer you quickly organic traffic is Facebook, and is very easy to get traffic.

Even though I don't have any website running at the moment, but i do know that If a site must exist and rank well, then there is need for a quality traffic. Quality traffic is what can covert to money. But one must remember to make good and quality contents first before talking about getting good traffic or making money from his or her website.
[automerge]1636610057[/automerge]
Even though I don't have any website running at the moment, but i do know that If a site must exist and rank well, then there is need for a quality traffic. Quality traffic is what can covert to money. But one must remember to make good and quality contents first before talking about getting good traffic or making money from his or her website.

From my experience the Google adsense does not categorize social Media networks so you are going to be paid the same amount regardless of where the majority of your traffic is coming from.

It is no news that Facebook and Instagram are the two Ogs when it comes to traffic to your site. However, if you want organic traffic, you have to spend time learning the algorithm, building your tribe, and doing what counts. It may take a little while but it surely pays.

Social media that give quality traffic are many. This social media are facebook, twitter, instagram,. with this social media,people are massively making money to make ends means.

As a blog owner who wants to drive traffic to his website using social media you should take Facebook very seriously .this is because it is a social media that has the highest number of active users.

When it comes to setting traffic on social media,I think Facebook is the best,because Facebook tends to have high population,and there is no way one can avoid seeing it.

Here are a few advices:

Directing people to Facebook Page/Profile:

1) Make sure your Profile or Page is public and indexable via web crawlers.

2) Find significant gatherings where individuals talk about the subject you examine on you page/profile

3) Ask individuals to survey your page and furnish you with criticism. Individuals love to give criticism. At last on the off chance that they like what they see they will in the long run like or follow your page/profile.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds