Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Social media that brings quality traffic

Normally, all social media bring traffic. because by being called social media, it serves as an avenue to connect people together and thereby making it easy to gather traffic. however some socIal media are very best for gathering traffic, some are facebook, YouTube, etc. I use facebook a lot anyways.
Hi. I want to sell my 6,500 Biznotes. If you are interested to buy Biznotes from me, you can contact me. You can send me the amount through Jazz Cash and I will transfer the Biznotes to you immediately. Thanks

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way to get traffic and engagements on social media is to provide optimal value that would give rise to both of them. You don't just tell people to come and buy, tell them the things the product/service would give rise to in value for them and then ask them to buy. Value drives how much we spend so to gain big from social media is to provide value.

Facebook has 2.7 billion monthly active users. This figure is highest for any website or mobile apps including youtube and google search. You can bank on this fact by using facebook to promote your website and web content. However, the key to marketing on facebook is to reaching to the right people.

My bet on which of the various platforms to use to draw quality traffic from will be to use Facebook groups. You can start by creating Facebook groups of different interests based on the campaign you want to run. Then draw these traffic to your site or your telegram channel for more and maximum engagement.

personally i think number one is facebook,peopele like to be on facebook and like to chat and get likes.Once they invite you in then you can get your agenda going there.Then its a tag for twitter and instagram as there is some good conversion there aswel.You really have to be sure to know what you are doing.

Need to get traffic on my page which of the various social media we have does offer or give quality Instagram Snapchat WhatsApp Facebook twitter and telegram cause having traffic on your page is more more money for someone with quality traffic people appreciate you content more and more
Twitter is very helpful for getting huge traffic on your platform but you need skills of advertisement or quality of creating best fit content according to People's demand and requirements then by creating a page at Twitter you can easily get traffic.

Social media traffic is considered the second best traffic source after search engines. While search engine traffic is called organic traffic (because people come to your site voluntarily), social traffic is called referral traffic as you refer people to visit sites

There are different social media platforms that can generate good quality traffic for your websites, platforms or pages,such social media platforms are Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and even WhatsApp depending on the number of contacts you have.

All social sites can get you quality traffic, however, the question is how to drive traffic through social sites. Just by sharing on social site, you will not get traffic. IN order to get traffic, you should have a large following, or do advertising.

Depending on try of content, website, products, or business you are trying to promote, you should use the social site accordingly. For instance, recipe articles, jewelry designs, apparels, etc gets better visibility on Pinterest

Need to get traffic on my page which of the various social media we have does offer or give quality Instagram Snapchat WhatsApp Facebook twitter and telegram cause having traffic on your page is more more money for someone with quality traffic people appreciate you content more and more
The best place or site to get a good and easy traffic on your website is through the using of facebook, because facebook make it easy for anyone to login into the account on a daily basis and internet provider makes it free without having much data you could login to check your update. So you join any group there and start to be posting what the like and redirect them to your site.

The best social media that brings quality traffic is Facebook, this is because Facebook has more users that other social media platform. And Facebook is very common with people

Among the list of social media platforms the one that i would say brings much traffic is facebook. Facebook has over 100 millions active users all over the world

it depends on what "quality" traffic means for you, for me, it's probably Twitter due to its mature users (sort of) unlike facebook where everyone can have an account (including kids)

WhatsApp should not be a choice. It's mostly a platform for closing leads after they have been attracted through other platforms, except you want to limit your audience to a select group of people

Social media is one of the easiest way to bring traffic to a website. I find it easier with facebook to bring traffic to my website and there is an option of facebook ads

It's not the social media's responsibility to get you traffic, it's up to "You" to make content that draws traffic in. Social media is a tool you can utilize to make that happen, but it won't work unless you make it work by utilizing it to its full potential.

The social media that bring quality traffic to advertise your product or whatever you can try Facebook, because Facebook is really good for more people to you.

They all give quality traffic, though I feel you can get more from Facebook and Instagram, these two are the most used form my own point of view, so you stand a chance of getting more people from these two.

To me I think Facebook gathers more traffic because it doesn't consume more data and people tends to understand it easily..
Secondly I'd like to recommend is Instagram , infact you will get more client or viewers on Instagram than facebook if your content or ad is creative

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds