Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Social media that brings quality traffic

I am assuming that what you mean by "page" is your website's web page. My best bet is Facebook because I have an account there and I can see the dynamism of the Facebook users. Aside from posting the promotion of your "page" on your timeline you can request your friends in Facebook to share your post so the coverage of marketing will be wider. You can also create a Facebook Page for the purpose of promoting your website. Check on that for more details.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are looking for traffic in social media then Facebook advertisements is the way to go
The amount of people you can reach may not be limited in resource. Twitter is also a good place to source for traffic as it holds a lot of active members

Facebook is the best social media for generating and driving organic traffic to your blog or website. I have been using Facebook for several years now for traffic generation and it has been working for me.

Social media traffic is one of the most valuable item on the social network because these people represent a very hot market. Anybody that has a huge following on social network has a huge asset that if tap into can generate a lot of income for that person true advertising, marketing and sales promotion.

There are a lot of social media activities or sites that bring traffic but it all depends on the post and what the topic is all about. Imagine a youth inclined message will generate massive traffic on it. So we can check it out.

Which social media platform is best depends on where you have the most number of followers. If you have 10 k followers on facebook but only 1k followers on facebook, twitter will be more profitable for you. Likewise, if you have 20 k followers on Instagram but just 10k on twitter, instagram will be more profitable compared to twitter. Social traffic is considered referral traffic and it is good.

If it promoting a blog google ads is the best suited for that. If it promoting a product facebook ads is better off. Every ads has different algorithm on how they work effectively to track and drive traffics it all depends on the product or service you're promoting.

Almost everyone agrees Facebook is the number one site that brings traffic. In addition, I would say Twitter comes second through its own unique feature which is the "hashtag". This helps in spreading comments made by people, hence, creating and spreading the necessary awareness.

There are lot of social media platforms that can generate a very great traffic, but I think the greatest and the best at the moment is Facebook. Facebook is the best social media to create traffic .

Need to get traffic on my page which of the various social media we have does offer or give quality Instagram Snapchat WhatsApp Facebook twitter and telegram cause having traffic on your page is more more money for someone with quality traffic people appreciate you content more and more
Need to get traffic on my page which of the various social media we have does offer or give quality Instagram Snapchat WhatsApp Facebook twitter and telegram cause having traffic on your page is more more money for someone with quality traffic people appreciate you content more and more
Normally, all social media bring traffic. because by being called social media, it serves as an avenue to connect people together and thereby making it easy to gather traffic. however some socIal media are very best for gathering traffic, some are facebook, YouTube, etc. I use facebook a lot anyways.

I think all the social media platforms do have potentials and I also think you need to pick two or three and focus on those, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Those are the best ones to get traffic to your blog or platforms.

There are lots of social media platforms that can give you huge traffic on your page. Facebook is number 1 among all social media platforms. Everyone uses Facebook these days. There are less users on other social media platforms as compared to Facebook.

Social traffic refers to traffic coming to your website, mobile site or mobile app from social networks and social media platforms. For example, a person who clicks on a tweet or a Facebook post and then arrives on your brand's website will be counted in your digital analytics reports as social traffic. Facebook and Twitter are a good example.

Concerning social media platforms that brings quality traffic. Well, the well known Facebook, Instagram, twitter are social media platforms that can bring quality traffic but I will prefer Instagram over the other platforms, the individual needs to create quality content and be consistent on his page

I'll go with Facebook and Instagram, if you know how to use Facebook ads very well you'll not only get traffic but increase your buyers and followers.
Try Instagram reels for organic engagement.

Social traffic refers to traffic coming to your website, mobile site or mobile app from social networks and social media platforms. For example, a person who clicks on a tweet or a Facebook post and then arrives on your brand's website will be counted in your digital analytics reports as social traffic.
So Facebook can bring lot of traffic than other platform

With the advent of social, media many individuals and organisations has taken their businesses to the next level. Marketers can now go to social media and market their products. With the massive and huge community on social media, businesses can easily connect with their customers.there are many social media platforms that offers with traffic like Facebook, Instagram,TiK ToK, Twitter and so many of them.

* Inspire your Audience with visuals..
* Make your content easily Shareable ..
* Improve your SEO...
*know your Audience is listening...
*Research your competitors.

Facebook is definitely the best social media platform when it comes to generating traffic for your business. Facebook for now so not have any competition as per generating traffic that is why most businesses rely on it to advertise their products.
Something close to Facebook is Twitter but it isn't anything compared to Facebook at all. Facebook helps to generate a larger audience
[automerge]1612130363[/automerge]
Facebook is definitely the best social media platform when it comes to generating traffic for your business. Facebook for now so not have any competition as per generating traffic that is why most businesses rely on it to advertise their products.
Something close to Facebook is Twitter but it isn't anything compared to Facebook at all. Facebook helps to generate a larger audience

Facebook and Twitter are the main tools to bring up traffic. This is the good thing about social media. It brings up traffic. Also they are good form of adverstisement locally. They can be a great tools for marketing. For me I suggest Facebook.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds