Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Social media that brings quality traffic

Hades

Reputable member
Credits
Need to get traffic on my page which of the various social media we have does offer or give quality Instagram Snapchat WhatsApp Facebook twitter and telegram cause having traffic on your page is more more money for someone with quality traffic people appreciate you content more and more

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to traffic i think Facebook is number 1.

Now to get quality traffic on Facebook you need to Target your audience by geographic area, by age category and their interest.

When you advertise your website on Facebook you get more more traffic as Facebook will reach more audience for you.

All you have to do is to pay little money for the traffic

Need to get traffic on my page which of the various social media we have does offer or give quality Instagram Snapchat WhatsApp Facebook twitter and telegram cause having traffic on your page is more more money for someone with quality traffic people appreciate you content more and more
Nowadays, people are planning to do business through social media. Social media has become a huge platform. People are also turning their physical business online through social media which is welcome.

One can also use Instagram to attract alot of traffic this days.
Most people will ague that Instagram ads gives quality lead than Facebook.

In nutshell, both Facebook and Instagram ads are good for driving traffic to a website

Traffic from social media depends on the followers you have on your social account. If you have more followers on Twitter compared to facebook, you will get more traffic from twitter compared to facebook. Likewise traffic from social site also depends on how you build your followers. If you have purchased your followers, you will never get traffic. last but not the least, traffic also depends on content you share.

Increasing your social media traffic happens when you engage and build relationships on each network. Being readily available for customers, brand loyalists and potential buyers it helps you nurture these people through the purchasing process.

You can get good traffic from all the social media platforms, but because some of these platforms have some fake profiles and accounts, therefore might not give quality traffic. The platforms that you will be sure of getting quality traffic are whatsapp, telegram, and Facebook.

First on my list Facebook when it comes driving traffic from social media. Just create Facebook page for you business and promote either through manual means or paid ads.

The next is Pinterest. Most people don't know that they can drive quality traffic to their websites from Pinterest. To drive traffic from Pinterest, create a board in your niche post pins and repin other people's pin with a link back to your websites.

Here are a few advices:

Directing people to Facebook Page/Profile:

1) Make sure your Profile or Page is public and indexable via web crawlers.

2) Find significant gatherings where individuals talk about the subject you examine on you page/profile

3) Ask individuals to survey your page and furnish you with criticism. Individuals love to give criticism. At last on the off chance that they like what they see they will in the long run like or follow your page/profile.

Although there are a lot of social media which you can use in generating traffic for your business. But the most accessible ones are Facebook and whatsapp. These two platforms have many users compare to other platforms.

There are official two types of medias, print media and digital media. The digital media inckudes; Facebook, Instagram, twitter and whatsapp etc.
The digital media has much importance for getting traffics on the platform.

If you're for the best platform to get good traffic for your page then Facebook is your best bet. You can make use of different groups on Facebook to draw traffic to your business page. All what you have to do is to search for groups related to your business on Facebook and send your business page link to the group for new members to join.

Any Social Media is designed to manage traffic by any means, i'd say whatsapp is not your best option , nor snapchat, nobody uses snapchat anymore and whatsapp is used for more personal social connections , i wouldn't advice you to go along with it when it comes to spamming people with your referral links and so , even in facebook and other websites designed to handle this , people may get really annoyed , so keep that in mind when using such platforms.
Long Story Short, any social media handles traffic.

Yes, we can drive traffic through social media. All the social sites names that you have mentioned, facebook and instagram are most popular to gain quality traffic. Because people used to visit these to social media platforms more in a day instead of other sites.

traffic traffic traffic
the life wie of any business. Facebook and instagram is a feasting ground for traffic. proper targetting by location, age and interest will be a good formula to drive traffic.

One of the social Media platform that generate a lot of traffic is Facebook , although you must ensure you are posting constantly creative contents, fun fill and entertaining contents .

Facebook is the best followed by Instagram. To gain traffic on Instagram you need to have a lot of followers.
WhatsApp and twitter are not really that popular for getting traffic, especially WhatsApp since only people on your contact can view your status.

I think that should be instagram
[automerge]1610091547[/automerge]
I think that should be instagram
But when you’re able to create beautiful and engaging content on Instagram, businesses see a difference. According to data from Instagram, brands see the highest level of engagement (4.21%) on Instagram when compared to other social networks.

The best social media platform that offers quick organic traffic is Facebook. It’s mode of connectivity is very easy and fast. Moreover it’s the most used social media platform. It’s has a wide range of audience. Another Social media platform I’ll suggest is twitter. Though it’s not easy to create traffic on twitter cause it’s mode of connectivity is a bit hard but it has a wide range of Audience too

I want to be of the opinion that Instagram does. If you can inspire your followers(audience) with visual of the below qualities
Vibrant colors and well-designed layouts
High-level photography
Visuals telling stories
Visuals showing products or services in a new light
Consistently on point and well-planned

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds