Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Social Media Marketing

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Social Media Marketing is a very effective marketing method, however, your social media marketing will convert only when you are marketing your content or product to the proper audience and you have a huge audience (followers). Before you start social media promotion, try building an audience. Advertising and page or post boosts will help you build subscribers.

It's also really effective for steady communication and engaging with your customers or people who might be interested in what you are offering and getting them to know more about your brand.

Socal media marketing is a nice idea, one can be able to boost or promote his or her business on social media.

Even with social media advertising, I think organic traffic is best. You know that these people really love your content, products or services.
I used both Facebook ads on a Facebook page and Facebook groups, and people in the group are easier to convert into customers.

Actually most people and marketers nowadays usually make use of there social medias like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter and Tik-tok to be marketing there products.

I've never really used social media as an outlet for marketing since I don't have a website that is intended for an actual business and just a hobby. I don't think many users would follow my page anyways since I have a resource board where there's not much news to report except for new resources posted, which is rare nowadays. I do use Discord, however, to post new resources with a few other channels available.

Social media marketing is effective but not for all niche market. Yes, activities on social medias help in branding but not in sales for all niche market.

If you are selling products then may be you can get some attentions but if you are selling any services like SEO, web development then you will get some like and comments from spammer, so according to my experience social media marketing is help in branding only, not in sale, for sale you need to get good ranking in search engines.

Actually that is the latest thing going on now in my country, once one want to start doing business, he or she try to promote her business on social media.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest