Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Social Lounge

Advertisement Placeholder
Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is having a great October so far!

Finally been able to book my first driving lesson in 9 years today and will be starting back up in November so super excited about that!

Have a great day!

Happy Sunday GIF by bluesbear

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is having a great October so far!

Finally been able to book my first driving lesson in 9 years today and will be starting back up in November so super excited about that!

Have a great day!

Happy Sunday GIF by bluesbear
Good luck Shortie, I know you're going to do just fine and you'll get your license! I hope you're all having a great Sunday so far! I'm off tomorrow since it's Indigenous People's Day and this is the first time I've ever got this day off plus it's paid! I was supposed to go to Chicago this weekend, and I brought it up with my manager when I did my interview that I needed tomorrow off for that. Oh well, I was going to go see the Sonic Symphony but I found out the showing I was supposed to go to was just a live stream of the event which took place in Brazil... So I'm going to see the Atalanta Georgia showing in January instead! I decided to withdraw some of my money from my 401k account from my previous job to pay for the tickets and the trip. Once that gets deposited into my account, I plan on getting the tickets and booking a hotel. I'm also going to see what else my wife and I can see in Georgia, I've never been down there before.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds