Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

SMF 2.1 Theme Chakra

TwitchisMental

Reputable member
Credits
Chakra
Chakra is a light multicolor earthy tone SMF theme.

I finally gotten a small creative spark again
:D
. So I took the spark and ran with it.

Currently awaiting approval on the SMF theme site. Figured I'd share the preview here for funsies.

Edit: Available for download now - https://custom.simplemachines.org/index.php?theme=3025

Blue

chakrabluebi.png

chakrabluemi.png

chakrabluepost.png

Red

chakraredbi.png

chakraredmi.png

chakraredpost.png

Green

chakragreenbi.png

chakragreenmi.png

chakragreenpost.png

Last edited:
I like the red one, looks nice.

I used to use SMF for quite a while, you may recognize my name from some posts on the official site since I have over 7k I think.

But now that I use XF, I haven't used SMF since.

BUT . . . keep up the great work! SMF is still a great option for a free forum software.

I like the red one, looks nice.

I used to use SMF for quite a while, you may recognize my name from some posts on the official site since I have over 7k I think.

But now that I use XF, I haven't used SMF since.

BUT . . . keep up the great work! SMF is still a great option for a free forum software.
Thank you, glad you like it.

Funny you say that, my first thought was 'a nicer version of MyBB's default theme'... it didn't bring IPB to my mind though, not even 3.x.

Funny you say that, my first thought was 'a nicer version of MyBB's default theme'... it didn't bring IPB to my mind though, not even 3.x.
Hmm yeah, I see where you’re coming from. It’s definitely a lot better than MyBB default. But still, more IPB vibes than MyBB for me. 😄

I'm sure there's a Dragonball Z joke just waiting to be born there. But I look at my post count and shudder.
Well, yea, I'm assuming you still use SMF in some manner besides just the official site? I still recommend SMF to friends who can't afford paid software, tho.

I don't use the software anymore so I don't have much of a reason to post there except in 'off topic' areas really.

Clean and simple but great! I like it a lot, I love the blue and red quite a lot. I also agree a purple one would be cool to see as well!

Clean looking style....
I'm more into "earth tones" (tan/brown) for the site that I'm running SMF on. Of course, it's a pipe/tobacco site so the earth tones work well for it.
If it was a different topic, I'd have no issue with offering at least one of these on it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest