Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

SMF 2.1 Theme Burnt

TwitchisMental

Reputable member
Credits
So I have been working on this theme for quite some time and just haven't been happy with it. That is until recently where I had some design ideas for it.

I am quite happy with it now and wanted to share.

It is currently awaiting the Cloister of Trials on the SMF Theme Site.

burntbi.png

burntmi.png

burntpost.png

burntcal.png

Like I've said before, I'm no brown enthusiast and would often just neglect it, but this looks really nice and works together really well. So, well done TM, I can't wait to see more! :)

Like I've said before, I'm no brown enthusiast and would often just neglect it, but this looks really nice and works together really well. So, well done TM, I can't wait to see more! :)
Thank you, I appreicate the feedback. I actually have two other theme ideas rolling around. One is based on/inspired by the OperaGX UI.. The other... Let's just say I wanna try something wild and out there;) .. or atleast attempt too.. D: .

Thank you, I appreicate the feedback. I actually have two other theme ideas rolling around. One is based on/inspired by the OperaGX UI.. The other... Let's just say I wanna try something wild and out there;) .. or atleast attempt too.. D: .
I had to look up the OperaGX and instantly fell in love with the color scheme. So please do, that ought to be interesting. :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest