Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

smart with money

Advertisement Placeholder
In my opinion, you must have a good administration, I think it is the main thing. Many people who do not know how to manage lose everything in a short time. If you are going to invest to increase your capital, you must study the site well either online or offline, so as not to lose.

Maintaining a good business depend basically on your financial intelligence. You need to be financially intelligent and be self disciplined with money. Also you need to employ the right minds to your business.
[automerge]1608490049[/automerge]
Maintaining a good business depend basically on your financial intelligence. You need to be financially intelligent and be self disciplined with money. Also you need to employ the right minds to your business. This will help in quick and efficient decision making that brings growth to your business

Last edited:
Well, the best you can do to maintain it is to invest a portion of it. It is the best means of financial security. With investment, your money could work for you and grow beyond your usual monthly income. Diversity in investment is critical to maintaining wealth.

If you have a stable income stream. Keep doing what you are doing or apply more effort . You can also invest some of the income to make more money. Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. Keep up the work to maintain or put more work to double it.

Then that means your efforts is really paying up then so you have to keep up the good works first, the you should also avoid lavish spending and carelessness

Having a stable income streams means that your finance is in a good standing, the only way thing I can advice you to maintain your stable income streams is to keep on doing what you are doing to get these streams of income.

Hello, if I have a stable income stream, what can I do to maintain it?
If you have a stable income and want to maintain it, I can advise you that you should use it invest on any other business you have ideas about or you should keep use the money to boost the particular business you are doing to enlarge it. You can also use the money to build houses for rent.

I personally think the best way to invest your money now is by choosing a right investment that will help your capital grow overtime
you’re the do-it-yourself type, and you have some investing knowhow, you might want to consider picking investments yourself using an online trading platform such as TD Ameritrade or E*TRADE.

There are many more discount brokers out there, so you might want to spend a little time researching them and seeing which discount broker is right for you. You can also use this guide in helping you choose the best online broker.

Investing wisely is the key to success in doing business and anything in life. To invest wisely you must at all time know when to invest and when to exist , types of investment that works best for you, investment strategy, portfolio diversification, and your investment goals.

It only means that you're doing great with however it is you handle your money, job or business if you have one. Just keep it doing it and if you have some knowledge with investing, go for it. It would earn you great profits if you have strategies.

The best way to maintain your income stream is to diversify. Don't ever rely on one single source of income because if everything goes south you might be left with nothing. As you are making profit in your business make sure you find a passive income to double your first source of income.

If you are earning well and wants to invest your saving so o think start investing it in coins or invest it in land and property so this will be really profitable source for income .

The first thing you need to do with the money is to develop a saving culture. Savings will help you during the time of unforseen circumstances. Also you will have some funds set aside for business projects. You should not saving to consume rather investing.

Investment is the next after savings. This is when you out your money to work for you and this is what the wealthy people are doing to make more money.

Hello, if I have a stable income stream, what can I do to maintain it?
You must have some plans and ideas and I think you should learn some skills about trading and then invest your income so that you can earn profit by buying coins at low rate and then selling them at high rate. You can also start some type of little business.

If you have a good amount and cant maintain it then you should hire any accounts person to manage your account or handover it to bank to maintain your income another us totally up to u

Try saving up or investing with the income generated from your business as this helps to hold future expenses and extra spending which could totally be for your business or not. So saving or investing your stable income should probably be the best abd first thing that you should think of.

I'm not clear on the question. What stable income - from a job or a business that you own? Either way, to maintain whatever is your 'take home' I would urge you to draw up a budget that you stick to religiously to ensure you don't misuse your money. Some people like to save money via a bank while others prefer to invest it. Decide what you want to do and go with it.

If you have a stable income, then your next thinking should be on how to invest on something that can be fetching you additional money. But don't think about saving because it is not advisable

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds