Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills to put on a job application

cowantussie

Legendary member
Credits
It's vital that you understand these skills, and how you can show that you've developed them, in order to write a successful job application.
Resilience.
Commercial awareness.
Good communication.
Effective leadership and management.
Planning and research skills.
Adaptability.
Teamwork and interpersonal skills.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not the type of people that like searching for jobs, but there are some certain skill sets that will give you an edge over others when you are looking for a job. You can learn programming or graphics design.

It does not matter if you write I am a fast learner or a hard worker, everyone can say that but it will be beneficial if you can say I have undergone training for time managemrnt.

When you apply for a job there is a specific position unless you have no specific skill that you are fine with any position or job assignment. In your application put a stress on your work experience or skill that is directly related to the position. For example you are applying for the job of a mason then include your past projects and the company that you worked for.

What skills you need to put on your job application depends on what kind of job you are applying to. Your skill as a teacher will work only when you apply to teaching job

Any skill set one is putting in during a job interview should be related to the job to you're putting in for. They must be relevant to that job not for the sake of filling in skill set

Any skill set one is putting in during a job interview should be related to the job to you're putting in for. They must be relevant to that job not for the sake of filling in skill set
When writing a job application for a particular work at the skills that are relevant for you to put and such applications are this skills that you have acquired during your time of training and your experience in various working organisation.

It's vital that you understand these skills, and how you can show that you've developed them, in order to write a successful job application.
Resilience.
Commercial awareness.
Good communication.
Effective leadership and management.
Planning and research skills.
Adaptability.
Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Is resilience a skill or character, attitude, improvement? We talk of good communication skills planning and research, these are skills, but is resilience a skill to be buildt on.

Yes, it is a good idea to put the list of skills in your job application or resume because it highlights your abilities. I have also put my skills on my resume when i used to look for a 9-5 jobs. So, you can put the list of abilities and there is no problem doing that.

In This digital world of ours, you can include some IT skills in your CV if you have any. I believe you would get more advantage.

Major skill most companies are looking for before they can employ you are mostly your commutation skill, and your ability to work under pressure and also to work with team mates. And most importantly your computer skills. I have see very good and competent people loose opportunities because to others because they had no computer skill.

Well, when it comes to a job application, there are lots of skills to put into it. Just like you rightly mentioned, your employers must be aware of the skills you possess and how you intend to use them to elevate the company.

Communication skill is one of the best skill you need to put in your CV,because this is one of the most require skill for every job applicants ,another thing you should consider putting is the ability to handle computer and other electronic devices conveniently.

I am very good when it comes to managing a team and I usually include it in my job application letters. I hope to get recruited one day.

You should tailor your CV according to the job requirements of the job application you are applying for, and should be tailored for another one, no same format should be used for two different applications.

don't put things you aren't aware of in your resume and don't lie, being honest is a con and you might get asked about the things mentioned in your resume, so there is a chance that you will be caught

This ones you mentioned comes as extras. Tje primary skills are there based on the field you choose to enroll based on the companies evaluations.

Well, pertaining to the question on which skills to put on a job application. The highlighted skills are very neccessary skills to possess when hunting for a job, the human resource(HR) will be very pleased with such skills on any application

There are varieties of skills that you can note down in your curriculum vitae when you want to submit it to employers that will easily grab their attention and give you an edge to being employed and one of these skills is hard work, focus, ability to work under pressure and resilience.

I think the position that one is applying for will determine what he would put as his acheivement and experience.Except the position calls for some of the skills and values stated above,it would not be neccessary to start putting things that does not relate to what the job does not call for.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds