Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should there be a non-disclosure agreement when you get investors into your business?

Yes, it is wise to sign a non disclosure agreement with the investor who may want to endorse your innovative ideas. The essence of it, is that you don't lose your creativity to third party easily rather you're safeguarding that which belongs to you.
That means there is a risk when you do not sign a nondisclosure agreement with people that are investing in your business, wow it's nice because I'm just learning most of these things everyday.

Advertisement Placeholder
That means there is a risk when you do not sign a nondisclosure agreement with people that are investing in your business, wow it's nice because I'm just learning most of these things everyday.
That's it, we are heading in same direction. Every business have a disclaimer option option where the risk is written openly.

There should be concrete steps taken to protect your ideas or innovation through patent, trademarks and other legal instruments.
Many people are not actually very educated on these specific topics because it is not something that is covered at any campus or at any institution in extensive detail however I think that it is important that we continuously have seminars that are online in order to try and improve their awareness that comes with obtaining patents and other trademarks that may be necessary.

That's it, we are heading in same direction. Every business have a disclaimer option option where the risk is written openly.
But during the first stage of starting up a business, partners may not even remember the idea of making a serious arrangement. sometimes this can only happen if there is likely to be a problem or when the business is getting more profitable, I hope this wont to be risky.

But during the first stage of starting up a business, partners may not even remember the idea of making a serious arrangement. sometimes this can only happen if there is likely to be a problem or when the business is getting more profitable, I hope this wont to be risky.
When the business isn't heading the right way, that's when misconception comes into.the minds of the partners and arguments climbs up.

To me I think going into a non disclosure agreement can actually lead to a shady deal between one of the party in business. I don't understand how someone will want to go into such kind of agreement in business

It is a very normal process in the business for there to be a nondisclosure agreement of some sort for that kind of thing. Anyone having a problem with that can not be a partner

The business is a body on it's own s, that's entity concept and for different parties to be part of a body there should of course be an agreement.

To avoid that an investor may act in bad faith and steal your innovative idea, you can register your idea and get a patent to back you up and at the same time, I agree with your thinking, by signing a trust document it should not be a hassle for investors, unless they go with the intention to steal your idea.
There should always be a disclosure agreement between the universities and the owner of the business when there is a non-disclosure agreement then there would be confusion and disagreement.

An investor who wants control over your business will not be okay with non-disclosure agreement both of your sign. Those ones that are always after profit you never mind at all.

It is best to have such agreement signed and if the investor is sincere, they would not have any issue signing. Unless they have other plans or motive in the first place.

Well , I think things like this happens. Novel business creators go for copyright protection of their business or better have an understanding with investors

Surely you should. Non-disclosure agreements are an important legal framework used to protect sensitive and confidential information from being made available by the recipient of that information.

When the business isn't heading the right way, that's when misconception comes into.the minds of the partners and arguments climbs up.
When there is so much argument in a business organisation what do you think the owner of the business should do to prevent further argument, is it really a good option to sack the trouble maker ?

When there is so much argument in a business organisation what do you think the owner of the business should do to prevent further argument, is it really a good option to sack the trouble maker ?
Sometimes firing the person that is instigating when it comes to these arguments is actually the best way to go because it will ensure a harmonious environment is created for the rest of the business employees.

There should always be a disclosure agreement between the universities and the owner of the business when there is a non-disclosure agreement then there would be confusion and disagreement.
That's what I mean, "confusion and disagreement" is what can happen in the absence of fair dealing and a confidentiality agreement. There is a great risk of disclosure of any ideas or new developments in the company.

Sometimes firing the person that is instigating when it comes to these arguments is actually the best way to go because it will ensure a harmonious environment is created for the rest of the business employees.
But these people are actually the people that contributed to the start of your business but because they consider the arrangement to be unfavorable to them they start causing problem, what will I give them ?

A genuine investor that believes in the actualisation of your idea wouldn't have problem with signing a nondisclosure agreenent. That is the part every new innovator should trade so as to secure his idea, because when it comes to business people are selfish.
I couldn't agree more with you on this submission of yours because an investor should be able to sign off on a non-disclosure agreement with you if it actually believes in your idea for the business.

It will actually be a very good thing if you are able to get your investors or potential investors to sign a nondisclosure agreement so that they cannot go and disclose it to your competitors.

To be frank with myself dear, I can't have a trouble maker in.my business, I'll simply delist him or her immediately from working when series of warning have been given and he neglected them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds