Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should I write my own business plan or Hire an Expert

It depends on the business and the knowledge you have for the business, even if you will hire experts, you need to have a personal plan before hiring experts, and you need to explain to the expert your own plans so he/she will know where to begin

Advertisement Placeholder
should i write my own business plan or consult an expert to save time.
It all depends on you! If you have the money you can hire an expert. But I see no reason why u should hire an expert. Because you are as good as the plan the only issue u might have is you dont know how to put it in words that's where a writer comes in

I would say you should go for writing your own business plan. Because you can write better about yourself than any other person whom you hire. And you can understand it better too if you have written or planned it by yourself rather than written by someone else. So prefer writing business plan by your self and don't go to hire anyone.

it is good to hire an expert in writing your business plans but make sure that all your ideas and opinions are captured in the writing of the plan and do a follow-up of the whole process so that it will be a part of your ideas and the other part from the expert

To write a business idea i think is not a day job. After knowing well how the business will work. You can materialize your idea at first. I also advised you should hire a professional to write the desired business plan you have already put in place so as to make the idea marketable and also advised you about the risk of the business.

looking for additional funding for growth, you will need to develop a traditional business plan. Creating a business plan is a business hurdle that entrepreneurs seem to dread. Do you do it yourself? Do you hire someone to do it? How do you get it done quickly, but without spending too much money on it? Will what you do yourself be adequate to get funding?

In this article I will discuss the pros and cons of do-it-yourself business planning versus having a business planning consultant do it for you or with you.

The Do It Yourself Business Plan

Particularly if you are seeking capital of less than $200,000, consider creating the plan yourself after taking a class or reading some books or getting some coaching for someone who has written successful business plans.

From my own point of view you can write your own business plan for your self but with the help of an expert least you make many errors and it can cause you a lot.It is advisable to seek the help of an expert to enable you receive vital information.

Its better to write a business plan yourself if you know much more about the business than to hire a professionals, but if you don't know much about the business , its better to hire a professional to help you with the business plan.

First let me ask why are you writing a business plan? Is it for your personal purpose or you're bidding for a contract? If it's the former you can but if it's the later and you're not an expert pls give it to a professional to write it for you, it's not only about time, presentation is very important.

Well you are the planner,so you should know your strategies, business expenditures,No one can understand your business like you do,so I believe you should be the one writing the business plan,but if you are inexperienced,it is better to hire a trusted professional expert

I think it will be better for you to write the business plan by yourself in order not to miss out on anything ,then you can hire an expert who can look into the business plan.The need for professional to write a business plan is overemphasized. The professional knows how to go about selling a business in a sheet of paper and making it attractive-

Share your findings with the expert a d let him develop it for you. A good plan attracts the reader more

This would depend majorly in your ability to draft out a business plan. Of course the best person to write a business plan is the owner of the business. But in most cases they don't have the technical know how on hot to go about it hence the desire to get a professional. If you feel that you have the skill set required to get it done then it's better you do it yourself.

If you do not see hiring a business plan writer as an expensive course then try this, the expert gets a chance to manipulate the whole ideathing, so it would seem like it would not work and the provide you with quarter of your real idea, which you would invest on. The best thing to do was towhen write it out your self and in the course of establishing hire those who could help you criticize the wholebusiness thingk, trust me, it will make your idea stronger.

Yes you can write it yourself provided that you know what you are doing but it is more advisable to seek knowledge from experts who are experienced and will be able to narrate their experience to you but it actually depends on your choice so whichever you want but I would prefer seeking advice from experts

You can take opinion from an expert but I think it is more preferable to look deep into your talent and skills and then start your business on your self created Idea according to your own skills and experience.
Because the progress of business depend on your knowledge, skills experience and strategies to handle it.

I suggest you give your business plan to expert,and work alongside with the expert other than writing your plan alone else it's for practice purpose.theres no body that owns knowledge,so it's adviceable to learn in the course of meeting an expert.

There is no crime in writing your own business plan if you are vast in it. If you are not vast the area, you can engage the services of financial experts who will help you come up with a comprehensive business plan.

In my opinion, you should consult a professional to make you a business plan. You can learn from them and they can guide you on the inside works of venturing into business. However, you can create your own as well. Depends on your preference.

you should be able to describe the kind of business plan you want .you can do this to the best of your ability .planet according to your own convenience and I called into your financial status .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds