Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should I write my own business plan or Hire an Expert

This is somehow strange to me, I don't know how possible it is for someone to hire an expert to plan your business for you. I'll suggest you just seek their advise and experience before writing your own plan

Advertisement Placeholder
You should hire an expert, if you don't know the process
If you have time and energy to try several times, maybe you should do it on your own. But if that deadline is scarily close, and you have lots of other assignments to deal with, the best way is to delegate writing a business plan to another person

If you are good at writing I will suggest you do it yourself rather than hiring the services of a professional writer that may likely cost you money resources and they may not have the exact image of what you intend to express in the proposal, otherwise you should hire the services of a professio

The two of you can sit down and plan together. Using the experience of an expert and with yours ,you can come out with something good. And you'll also learn also. From there you'll start having ideas on how to plan business also . No knowledge is a waste
Exactly, I have always believed that two good heads are better than one good head. The brainstorming both two good heads would do and come up with good information about the business would bring better results then when it's only carried out by a person.

Yeah very true , it is on the owners side to write his business cause I him that have the vision and knows the direction that he wants his business to go, so I think its wrong for another person to write a business plan that you own.

Yeah very true , it is on the owners side to write his business cause I him that have the vision and knows the direction that he wants his business to go, so I think its wrong for another person to write a business plan that you own.
These so called experts in writing business plan are filled with fakes as well, so before you hire any business plan writer expert, just make sure you know he's good at his job, otherwise he will do a crap and shady job for your business which you can't achieve.

If you are skillful and experience in writing a business plan that will work then you are good to go but if you are just averagely skillful then I will advise you seek a professional advise and input on how to go about it so it doesn't fail.

Nobody knows your business as you do.
A consultant will probably takes hours to adequately express all of the details for your business. Even then, you may find the descriptions don’t cover everything. By attempting the first draft yourself, you will have plenty of time to build it and refine it as you learn more about the challenges you will face. When you create your business plan, your passion will show. An expert can correct your grammar and spelling but you should first get the essence of your plan on paper.

"If you are a good writer, you can simply hire a consultant to guide and advise you, but do most of the writing yourself. In this case, you should consider hiring a consultant to guide you through the business planning process, and maybe even write the entire business plan for you"....

It is better to write your own business plan by yourself because you are the one who knows what you want to do and understand the breakdown of the business. Sometimes are can have an idea, a very good idea you could explain vividly to anyone verbally, but when it comes to writing it or putting your idea on paper, it will turn an issue, that's why some person hire a business plan writer to pen down their odea for them.

If it has to do with a field you're not conversant with, a field that requires you to just inject the capital while the firm runs the proposed plan then it's advisable to allow the expert write the proposal. Other than that, you are expected to prepare your business plan by yourself.

Its your business, your plan and that means you know it better. Besides hiring an expert involves money and he or she may alter or bring ideas that you don't really like. You can write your own business plan and have it examined by someone you trust.

Writing your own business is absolutely the best, because in there you get to understand and pour out your target, only you can make a commitment towards something and by the grace of God now getting it done, with the amount of effort you intensifies.
Making your business plan yourself is the best you can do for your business to grow in the right hand.

Write after you have confirm these yourself
When you have a jumping off point for your customers. ...
As soon as possible. ...
When you've honed in on the best idea. ...
When you feel comfortable internally. ...
When you've set a date. ...
When you've generated some buzz.

If you don't know the method, you should employ an expert.
If you have time and resources to do it a few times, you may want to do it on your own. But if the deadline is barely close and you have plenty of other activities to deal with, the best way is to delegate another person to write a business plan.

Business plan is one of the major thing you need to do before thinking any other things,even before you invite an expert for assistance you need to make your own plan first . Inviting an expert for assistance without making your own budget first is very wrong.

If you know how to and you have a seemingly professional writing skills, then it would be best to write your business plan. If you don't then I suggest to hire a professional and just tell them the informations needed.

It is nice to hear that you want to venture into a business of your own. Business plan is a very good way to start and in doing so it is absolutely right that you do it yourself. No matter how much you explain it to the person it won't seem to be exactly the way you want. On saving time, business plans doesn't necessarily have to be very long, two or three page documents could be all you need. I advice you seek guidance though from on expert so it comes out realistic.

should i write my own business plan or consult an expert to save time.
Have you written one before? Do you know how to write it? Any previous experience on how to write a business plan? If the answers to these questions are YES, then you should go ahead and write it yourself. You do not need a professional to write it for you. Well, that's if you can handle it yourself.

it depends on the type of business you are going into if you really know a lot about the business then you can write the plan yourself but if you don't have any understanding of the business you are going into then you can hire an expert and the both of you can sit down and write out the plan.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds