Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should I write my own business plan or Hire an Expert

The answer to this question is entirely dependent on the kind of business you plan to start and what are your business strategies. If you think you are capable enough to make the plans and develop your business, then you can do it alone. However, if you are planning to invest money and if you are not sure about investment strategies, then it is always a good idea to seek the help of others.

Advertisement Placeholder
No reason you can't write your business plan yourself you just have to make sure you do your research well and everything needed to be included iñ a business plan is included and what to be avoided is , there are lots of references online and even books to be read

The individual that has the idea and concept of the business is the right person to know how to go about his business plan.Because he is the one that has the vision and knows the things to deploy to move the business to an enviable height.so it is best suited for yhe business owner to write out his plan out.

If you are a good writer, you can simply hire a consultant to guide and advise you, but do most of the writing yourself. ... In this case, you should consider hiring a consultant to guide you through the business planning process, and maybe even write the entire business plan for you.
Most times, it would be advisable to just get your own expert to point you in the right direction especially for a business start up as it may seem like something new but not to experts.

The business plan is one of the most important things to rake into consideration when going into business. If you can , you can write it by yourself if not hire an expert.

should i write my own business plan or consult an expert to save time.
The two aspect is good, writing your own business plan or giving it to an expert is good, but what i did when I wanted to start my business was that , I wrote my plan myself and later gave it to an expert for correction.

are you an expert yourself, write your business plan. you are a novice? hire an expert. Business planning should be always be given to those who know about it.

The answer to this question is entirely dependent on the kind of business you plan to start and what are your business strategies. If you think you are capable enough to make the plans and develop your business, then you can do it alone. However, if you are planning to invest money and if you are not sure about investment strategies, then it is always a good idea to seek the help of others.
You have a good comment there. When you are not sure of your footing on the business plan then it is best to seek help from those with ample knowledge. It is not good in going to war with not enough bullets. The business plan is a guide that can help in the business operation particularly with the potential issues that might arise.

It is good to write your own business plan because you know what you want your business to look like, when you engage the services of third party to write your business plan is not a good thing.

If you think you have enough cash for that, you can hire an expert to write a business plan for you. If you want to save money for yourself, you need to write a business plan for yourself and work towards.

For my first business, I write my own business plan. For my second business, I hired an expert to write a business plan. The business planning worked for a while

Though the choice is left for you to choose from. If you have no idea of where to start from, its best you hire a professional that would help you. Or yiu could do your plans yourself and get a professional to go through it and help you edit it if need be

You have a good comment there. When you are not sure of your footing on the business plan then it is best to seek help from those with ample knowledge. It is not good in going to war with not enough bullets. The business plan is a guide that can help in the business operation particularly with the potential issues that might arise.

It seems that even seeking the help of other is not always fruitful because whenever we seek opinions of others, we get contradictory information about business. Many people give different suggestions and advice when it comes to conducting business and this is where a person might get confused.

You can write your own business plan with few tips, executive summary; general company description; the opportunity; industry and market; your strategy; a marketing plan; operational plan; financial plan and the appendix.
If you are familiar with how business operates, then it is assumed you know what business entails and can come up with a business plan. However, if you are not familiar with the operation of a business, then you hire an expert.

You're the only one that can answer this yourself you're the one that know where you're good at if you feel you're not good at writing a business plan or you feel that is time consuming then the best thing is for you to give it out for someone to help you write a good one.

should i write my own business plan or consult an expert to save time.
If you are very good in doing that before for people so I see no reason why you should hire someone to do your own for you I guess,or unless you are not very sure of yourself tho.

The services of an expert is needed when someone doesn't know how to do it thing. It is fine if you can hire an expert in a situation whereby you don't know how business plan works.

This depends on you and your abilities as a person before coming to the decision of either writing your business plan yourself or hiring someone for you. If you don't have much insights as to how the business operate, you can hire someone but if you do and have enough time, why not write it yourself.
You have said it well, it is based on an individual's choice and ability. There are people out there who are professionals in these field, the specialize in drawing out a professional business plan for any business. Or you could map out the plan yourself and get someone to review it

A important as writing a business plan is, the person that will write it, more attention must be placed on that
I'll suggest it should be given to a professional on that field

Permit me to assume that you must have known the kind of business you want to do. So this means only you can planet and plan it to the best of your ability and to the desired plan you want

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds