Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should business owners make a special day for free products?

Indeed, there are many business owners who tend to give away free products on a few days. For example, on the anniversary of the company, the company may tend to give away free products.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most the business companies thses days have adopted thses kind of methods in other to attract customers because if you do not do so the other competitors can overtakes and attract your customers.

Only if this will help the business move successfully . But in all this everything should be put into consideration that this will not in any way , directly or indirectly affect the smooth running and success of the business. The safety of the business must first be considered.

it is one of the best business strategies people use to make some great amount of success on your businesses. it is mostly common in some supermarkets because I have benefited from it before.
If the business is financially capable of organizing such a promo for it's customers, then I don't see any reason they shouldn't do it. Such gestures will always make the customer feel valued and important.

If the business is financially capable of organizing such a promo for it's customers, then I don't see any reason they shouldn't do it. Such gestures will always make the customer feel valued and important.
Probably, in most cases, it is all about the financial capability of the business. If the business is financially capable of organising such an event it will probably give them a lot of profit simultaneously because of the kind of awareness it would create

Their are times When you need to appreciate the loyalty of your customers but not by giving free gift , you can as well give them discount on the product they bought from you ,

I don't support giving free product to the customers. The only thing I can do for customers Is offering them discount. Giving free product to customers will not make them stay if they're need is not met.

Yes, a business owner who is capable should try to make a product and free day to share them freely to people and it will help boost his product and also business name to become more famous and strong.

That's not a bad idea but always know that you start the business with the aim of making profits, if that will not affect the business then that's fine.

Yes, a business owner who is capable should try to make a product and free day to share them freely to people and it will help boost his product and also business name to become more famous and strong.
Well it may not really be easy as you think. Because so many things are to be put into consideration to make sure that this action alone does not expose the business into bankruptcy.

Whatever business companies engaged, I believe it's a strategy that has been tested and it works for them. if the strategy will helped in promoting the business, I will advise it should be adopted for the success of the business.

Their are times When you need to appreciate the loyalty of your customers but not by giving free gift , you can as well give them discount on the product they bought from you ,
Probably, giving free products sometimes is not bad but there are times it may affect the level of your profit. So giving them discounts may be the best because once you are selling lesser than others, you will get a lot of patronage.

Well it may not really be easy as you think. Because so many things are to be put into consideration to make sure that this action alone does not expose the business into bankruptcy.
Yes @Sotherefore I understand it is not that easy but I really know a business man at my side that has indomie production company and anytime the product will expire in 6 to 8 month time, he will take it to the rural areas and share it free for the Masses there.

Yes @Sotherefore I understand it is not that easy but I really know a business man at my side that has indomie production company and anytime the product will expire in 6 to 8 month time, he will take it to the rural areas and share it free for the Masses there.
This may be quite different from just giving out free product . I believe the main reason why the company is doing that is because they don't just want the product to waste which is also a nice option. But that means if the product was not close to the expiry date this wouldn't be possible.

What you posted here should have work but the issue is that if that business is a new business its going to affect the status of that company or business.

So I think that giving free product can only work when a business has grown old.

This may be quite different from just giving out free product . I believe the main reason why the company is doing that is because they don't just want the product to waste which is also a nice option. But that means if the product was not close to the expiry date this wouldn't be possible.
Well yes if the products is not close to expiring date they would not distribute it freely but still on still this is another way to give out a product freely to your customers at least next time they will patronize you and you become famous in your business activities than allowing it to expire and doom the product.

Well yes if the products is not close to expiring date they would not distribute it freely but still on still this is another way to give out a product freely to your customers at least next time they will patronize you and you become famous in your business activities than allowing it to expire and doom the product.
Anyway it all depends on how you sees it. A lot of people may be offended by this behaviour believing that they are only sharing these things because they are closed to the expiry date. In most cases certain food of this nature are not good for the body.

You should always be periods where you are going to give out some free product even if it is not what you are selling. It is even going to be better if you are going to be doing it at one point of the other.

Anyway it all depends on how you sees it. A lot of people may be offended by this behaviour believing that they are only sharing these things because they are closed to the expiry date. In most cases certain food of this nature are not good for the body.
I don't think people will be offended in any way because you are sharing a free product. As long as the kind of product you are sharing is very good then you are probably good to go.

It will sorely depend on the business status if the business is large enough there is nothing wrong doing that but if it is a small business sincere that action will definately affect the business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds