Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should business owners make a special day for free products?

For me I would say giving away products for free in business is not recommended.
First of all this is going to cost the business heavily and it's not even guaranteed that the customers may come back to buy from the particular store.
There are many more other ways to attract customers to business such as reducing the prices of the vital commodities, offering after sale services like packaging, among others which are relatively cheaper than giving products for free for a whole day.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would like to adopt this method as much as possible for my offline business because it is one of the ways to attract customers and to ensure that the old customers keep coming back.

A business owner that wants the business to succeed probably must be able to ensure that he gives out free product to the prospective customers and the returning customers so that it will attract them the more.

This is a risky strategy and it is going to make the business owner to run into losses. It is better to just attach the free products to customers who are only purchasing products from you.
That is very true,because the reason one is into business is to make profit,and uneccesary giveaway that will not materalise into patronage should be discourage,only faithful customers should be given some incentive and freebies.

i think, Activities Business Owners Should Do Every Day Customer development. Most businesses have sales goals, and they need to meet those goals in order to remain profitable.
For me I have never see that business owners make any day for special give away, instead they can decide for their selves to give or not because is not compulsory that you must do give away to your customers.

They should not make it totally free instead they should give bonuses to people who purchase anything that very day. They can give them some products for free whenever they buy certain amount of product.

I have heard about black Friday. It doesn't happen regularly and most times the discounts are not really huge at all. Other times, the goods to be discounted have already been sold off online.
Yes.. I also heard of that, on that particular day of that black Friday you can order many things online at a very very high discount and right now I am hearing of AliExpress.com that your first
order will just pay $0.4.

Some businesses actually do it down here but it's not something that they do all the time. It's done once in a year and especially during end of the year. It's always done in appreciation to their loyal customers and it makes them to keep buying more from them. It's a good promotion strategy for all businesses.

Yes.. I also heard of that, on that particular day of that black Friday you can order many things online at a very very high discount and right now I am hearing of AliExpress.com that your first
order will just pay $0.4.
Well, I think it might be true. However, one of the disadvantages of this is that most of the goods are often sold off within a very short period of time and people do not get access to these offers anymore.

Cheaper products can be offered as gifts as the business can handle. but not products that are expensive because giving out expensive products would possibly bring down any business organisation because thousands of people will be willing to get it as free gift.

Actually making a gift free day to customers is not bad and is not also mandatory because alot of business are into such kind of policy only to motivate there customers and promote there business in the country.

There are some businesses that whenever they want to launch they give some days for free products. This is probably one of the ways in which they use to attract people to their own business.

There are some businesses that whenever they want to launch they give some days for free products. This is probably one of the ways in which they use to attract people to their own business.
Many businesses do many things to attract and maintain it's customers. One of such is organizing trade fairs where prices of goods are reduced for people interested in buying.

Many businesses do many things to attract and maintain it's customers. One of such is organizing trade fairs where prices of goods are reduced for people interested in buying.
Probably, that is one of the best business strategies people use to maintain and retain their customers. Such things is very important and necessary.

Giving away some free product locationally is not going to do you any harm and I just hope that business owners should try to utilise that to the best of their ability as.

Actually alot of business companies are into the practice of give away to there customers in other to encourage them. but I see such as a risk to the company because you can't please all customers.
You are absolutely right with your notion because what I see most of the company do in this case is that they would give you one product for free when you buy three or more products from them. It is often tagged, buy 3, get one for free.
Actually alot of business enterprise re into such kind of policy where by you buy two or one product and then another will be given to you on free so as to encourage there customers to patronize there products.

Last edited:
Actually alot of business companies are into the practice of give away to there customers in other to encourage them. but I see such as a risk to the company because you can't please all customers.

Actually alot of business enterprise re into such kind of policy where by you buy two or one product and then another will be given to you on free so as to encourage there customers to patronize there products.
it is one of the best business strategies people use to make some great amount of success on your businesses. it is mostly common in some supermarkets because I have benefited from it before.

it is one of the best business strategies people use to make some great amount of success on your businesses. it is mostly common in some supermarkets because I have benefited from it before.
If the business is financially capable of organizing such a promo for it's customers, then I don't see any reason they shouldn't do it. Such gestures will always make the customer feel valued and important.

Since you are making enough money and your business is growing as an entrepreneur, it's better to have a day Which you can used as an opportunity of thanking and appreciating your customers by giving them coupons to buy lesser goods.

If the business is financially capable of organizing such a promo for it's customers, then I don't see any reason they shouldn't do it. Such gestures will always make the customer feel valued and important.
Probably, not every business will be able to organise such an event or promo. I have seen the multinationals organising such an event before and they comfortably do that because they can afford it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds