Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Shots Fired at Apple

Credits
If you have not been living under a rock, then you will know that Apple's "new" iPhone is getting a lot of negative feedback regarding the fact that it bends extremely easy. (Even from just being in your pocket!) A simple search on youtube will provide several videos of users who can even just bend the phone using their hands. For a phone that is not suppose to bend, and will break if done so, this is not really a good idea.

A new ad on twitter that was released actually made me giggle a bit. Here it is:
samsung.jpg

If you a re clueless, it is an iPhone "Bowing" to the Samsung phone. This is not the first time Samsung released a funny ad campaign against apple. It won't be the last either. I enjoy them as it is actually a fun way to do advertising and actually gets my attention over the iPhone :wink:

P.S. I say Apple's "new" iPhone in quotations as it actually does not bring anything new to the market :p

Here are some other ads by other companies that make fun of the iPhone 6 in a similar way:
pAcuhev.png

EtM9O6s.png

ZkDIMaB.png

SlZE9t1.png

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
These made me laugh - I really dont get the apple thing - pay twice as much for half the specs just because of a name?

I wonder what Apple is thinking right now! Do you guys think they are going to fix this issue asap or just leave it? Also, how is that curved LG phone? Definitely looks cool.

I like this one. I think people are making such a big deal out of it because Apple has been the go to for phones for so long and now we are seeing the armor chink. Everyone loves to see the corporation fail you know. It gives people that sense of superiority they are missing I guess.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds