Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 and beyond...

I don't have much idea of technical analysis. But that is not withstanding. I can still buy it now and since I am using a low leverage I may not have quicker risk of getting my account liquidated.
if you don't have knowledge of technical analysis then anything you are doing in the market will be in form of gambling. You may not make a lot of losses but it is gambling.

Advertisement Placeholder
if you don't have knowledge of technical analysis then anything you are doing in the market will be in form of gambling. You may not make a lot of losses but it is gambling.
That's the simple Truth. People may invest in cryptocurrency without the need for technical analysis provided there is some experts to guide them but the same is not applicable to live trading. That is very risky. Have you traded before ?

My mistake is to believe those investment programs that promises a huge return of my invested money. I learned the hard way not to do this now. My plans.. i really wanted to learn more about trading and how to distinguish promising Cryptocurrencies to invest to
That I also lost a lot of money to this kind of promises that I was going to make 50 or 60 per-cent of my investment. I am not happy that I am putting my money into things that are actually worth it.

My worst investment mistake in 2022 was not learning enough about how I chose to make money online with cryptocurrency. I made very good returns on investment but lost it again because of using the wrong trading strategies.

That's the simple Truth. People may invest in cryptocurrency without the need for technical analysis provided there is some experts to guide them but the same is not applicable to live trading. That is very risky. Have you traded before ?
Yeah, there is a clear difference between trading and investing. Anyone can make an investment in any kind of cryptocurrency he or she wants. But not everyone can trade.

Yeah, there is a clear difference between trading and investing. Anyone can make an investment in any kind of cryptocurrency he or she wants. But not everyone can trade.
Seriously , it is not everyone that will be able to trade in market . Trading requires a whole lot of work, discipline and knowledge to be able to make the right decision and predict the markets to a very high accuracy

Seriously , it is not everyone that will be able to trade in market . Trading requires a whole lot of work, discipline and knowledge to be able to make the right decision and predict the markets to a very high accuracy
Probably, many newbies who wants to trade usually lose their money. But as a newbie, even if you invest in cryptocurrency there is a tendency that you will make profit if you are patient.

Probably, many newbies who wants to trade usually lose their money. But as a newbie, even if you invest in cryptocurrency there is a tendency that you will make profit if you are patient.
That's true dear. When I First get into cryptocurrency I was not really patient at all and I will always try to sell off my coin when the market seems to be going down and I will still have to buy it at the highest price again after the market has started increasing.

That's true dear. When I First get into cryptocurrency I was not really patient at all and I will always try to sell off my coin when the market seems to be going down and I will still have to buy it at the highest price again after the market has started increasing.
Lol, I also experienced that when I ventured into cryptocurrency newly. It was after some period of time I discovered it is good to invest when the market is red and sell when everything is green.

Lol, I also experienced that when I ventured into cryptocurrency newly. It was after some period of time I discovered it is good to invest when the market is red and sell when everything is green.
That is just the strategy for the short-term investors . Personally if I am investing for long time no matter the level of depreciation I am not selling my cryptocurrency for any reasons. That is my only unique strategy.

That is just the strategy for the short-term investors . Personally if I am investing for long time no matter the level of depreciation I am not selling my cryptocurrency for any reasons. That is my only unique strategy.
I'm also a long-time investor. I also trade cryptocurrency sometimes but I don't take that one as an investment. I think you should start using dollar cost averaging strategy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds