Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 and beyond...

2020 was a year I prayed I never witness again in my life but I can't foeher the lessons it taught me so quick. I have learnt that I should not be depending on only one source of income and not to be too expectant of things that I have not yet happened.

Advertisement Placeholder
Truly this year 2020 has been a harsh one to be sure from Covid to end SARS to Recession to dollar rise and so on...

My interest in online business (DropShipping) is looking incredible despite the fact that I just began it. I likewise have a diversified investment portfolio, Where I put resources into various Cryptocurrencies and it is been incredible and exceptionally supportive particularly during this Recession.

Everybody ought to have an enhanced Investment portfolio never put all ur investments tied up on one place. Investment is a RISK, either lose or you profit. That it pays today isn't an assurance it will pay tomorrow.

How about we gain from each other as we plan to proceed with our investment in 2021.
I made quite some mistakes in 2020 when it came to finance. I invested in a lot of Ponzi schemes and other aspects too. My resolution for 2021 is not to even try any Ponzi, if they offer no goods or services and they offer unusually high profit, it's a no.

The investment mistake I made last year was thinking that I was investing in a genuine investment platform until I was scammed of my hard earned money, that is about $23, they tolde about a money doubling investment opportunity on WhatsApp and I decided to invest in it, that was how I lost that money till now.
My investment plans for this year is to invest extensively on Bitcoin, this will be a profitable investment for me as Bitcoin has been predicted to rise astronomically for this year.

I lost about 200usd to a ponzi scheme in 2019, greed led to stuffs like this, one has to be careful with ponzi and hyip by staying clear from them, they are thieves, to be factual. One can always purchase a small amount of btc and hold till prices rise instead of wasting money in unecessary hyips, this could lead to real regrets.

The covid-19 pandemic took every business owner by surprise and Alot of business failed to met up to expectations and so many lost their job. In 2020 I made the mistake of putting all my hope in one basket and without having other source of income. My only source failed me as a result of covid-19 pandemic and I was left stranded.

One of my investment mistakes in 2021 was in investing in a blog and youtube channel on a niche I less know about, after buying hosting, domain name, templates and modules, opening YouTube channel and creating some few videos and write up on my blog, I discovered I can't excel much on that niche.. I spend 3 month plus on this.. It was a great mistake.

My mistakes in 2020 are just that am not patient enough to fulfil my target so in 2021 i will more of patience to be able to fulfil my target,so my goal in 2021 is to increase the initial target i have set in 2020

Personally, my biggest mistake was to sell all my crypto holdings because of fear of a price slump in early 2019. Now I cannot even buy them back. The unit price is damn high.

Personally, my biggest mistake was to sell all my crypto holdings because of fear of a price slump in early 2019. Now I cannot even buy them back. The unit price is damn high.
That is really a disheartening one, now the coin is very high in price tag. If time is not taken, it will reach another unprecedented high before 2021 ends. But you can still buy some satoshis as your money can carry and expect it to climb to that profit moment.

If I am asked to point our my hardest mistake which I did in anything business or crypto, without shadow of doubt, I am going to pick the reluctance and procrastination which I did in investing in the crypto world and just how much money I would have made if I did.

One of the most important lessons for all executives to take away from the past year's turmoil is that they cannot monitor or even foresee such external events. The best CFOs can do is build agile business models that can respond rapidly and decisively if circumstances worsen, while still being able to seize opportunities when they arise.

I must admit that I have a lot of silly mistakes as regard to and related to financial decisionsade under the year in review. I would not want it repeating itself again

The biggest investment mistake that I made in 2020 was investing in hyip sites. They were introduced to me by a friend and I later regretted for not doing my own research before investing. But it was a blessing in disguise because the dissapointment made me accept that there are no legit get rich quick schemes. So this year, 2021, I have been more devoted in investing my time and effort in legit sites where I can earn the money I need.

My investment mistake in 2020 was that I joined a social media group where we were asked to invest in one Tron smart contract, I invested without thorough investigation about the smart contract. They promised huge return on investments in days. Days turn to weeks, weeks to months till today nothing comes out of the investment. In 2021 I have been extra careful on any investments especially the ones that promise huge profits.

One of my investments mistakes of 2020 was that in my very eyes i saw the Bitcoin rising and thought maybe it's just one of those false shoots. Now it's still in the rising state and regretted why I didn't get in last year

One of my investments mistakes of 2020 was that in my very eyes i saw the Bitcoin rising and thought maybe it's just one of those false shoots. Now it's still in the rising state and regretted why I didn't get in last year
That is a regret that many of us have had to face. I also really wish that I had invested in bitcoin during that time. But I guess it is still not too late to invest. Bitcoin's price is still rising and falling. Moreover, there are many other cryptocurrencies that you can give a try.

2020 had been a very hard period to everyone because of covid19 a lot of business was damage in the name of pandemic, the biggest fear last year is that a lot of people lost their money in business.

My biggest and shameful mistake of the year 2020 is that I did not learn how to trade and invest in the crypto space but I am now doing it and hope to utilise it soon.

My biggest and shameful mistake of the year 2020 is that I did not learn how to trade and invest in the crypto space but I am now doing it and hope to utilise it soon.
Laughs, their is no regret though, anytime you're in, you'll always earn. That's Cryptocurrency investment for you. Nothing is too late or too early in crypto investment.

This is also one of the mistakes that I made in 2020, I learnt about cryptocurrencies last year but I did not learn how to trade with it to make money instead I invested in a smart contract that wasted a lot of my funds and resources.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds