Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 and beyond...

One of the greatest lessons learnt last year is not to invest in ponzi, lots of people did some were lucky to make some money but majority lost their funds and it's not even a certain way to earn

Advertisement Placeholder
Truly this year 2020 has been a harsh one to be sure from Covid to end SARS to Recession to dollar rise and so on...

My interest in online business (DropShipping) is looking incredible despite the fact that I just began it. I likewise have a diversified investment portfolio, Where I put resources into various Cryptocurrencies and it is been incredible and exceptionally supportive particularly during this Recession.

Everybody ought to have an enhanced Investment portfolio never put all ur investments tied up on one place. Investment is a RISK, either lose or you profit. That it pays today isn't an assurance it will pay tomorrow.

How about we gain from each other as we plan to proceed with our investment in 2021.
I think I have shared my experience on my lesson concerning startinh a business here on this forum some months back.also

Here we are riding towards the end of 2021. Some persons are still moving gradually via their business offline, and some have crumbled which is constituted more by covid19.

Fear was my biggest mistake last year. I feared losing money whereas you either lose or win. I’ve learned to take bolder steps and make more decisions by myself. Hopefully this year I’ll be able to turn things around
My investment mistakes for 2020 was not really putting out my plan strategy what my readjustment will be trying to create a back-up plan for every plan of every business I want to start up in 2021.

the biggest investment mistake i made last year was investing in forex trading without any form of knowledge or idea about these field. back then i felt forex was a quick source to get easy money. So i decided to invest in it but i ended up loosing all my start up capital and even the ones i had saved. this year i plan on going back to forex trading, but before going back, i want to study more, learn more and make sure i fully understand.

Fear was my biggest mistake last year. I feared losing money whereas you either lose or win. I’ve learned to take bolder steps and make more decisions by myself. Hopefully this year I’ll be able to turn things around
My biggest mistake when starting up a business was not having a back-up plan I only have the plan and when the plan fail I was confused and really don't know what to do.

Asides from the fact that I've decided to go online to earn, I also learnt during this pandemic period that it's very key that one learns or acquires a high paying skill; the profitability is unrivalled.

The mistake I made was not taking time to learn cryptocurrencies before going ahead to invest my money in them , and that is why I no longer buy cryptos, until I study them very carefully .

I don't have any investment mistakes I did in 2020. Now I just wish I had the money I would have invested more in cryptocurrency then, by now I could have any so much because that money could have appreciated by now. That's all.

I made a lot of mistakes in 2021 but this year I've actually come to realise that I can do better. I invested in so many cryptocurrencies without having much knowledge about them. I did all this because of my feelings instead of following you facts and charts.

One of the big mistake that I made was that I was not usually very fast in my dealings and that proved to be very costly so I just hope that I am going to be taking things one step at a time.

I made a lot of mistakes in 2021 but this year I've actually come to realise that I can do better. I invested in so many cryptocurrencies without having much knowledge about them. I did all this because of my feelings instead of following you facts and charts.
Everybody at one point in their life have made an investment mistake in cryptocurrency. You may not be the only one in this shoe. You may even come to find out that people have lost x 100 of what you are losing due to bad investment choice.

Everybody at one point in their life have made an investment mistake in cryptocurrency. You may not be the only one in this shoe. You may even come to find out that people have lost x 100 of what you are losing due to bad investment choice.
Yes, I know a good number of people that have lost thousands of dollars in cryptocurrency. Some of them have totally given up but personally, I will never give up in cryptocurrency.

Yes, I know a good number of people that have lost thousands of dollars in cryptocurrency. Some of them have totally given up but personally, I will never give up in cryptocurrency.
A tendency to still generate profit in cryptocurrency is still there. We only have to invest as we can afford to lose , but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't take the necessary risk to invest more if we have extra capital to do so.

A tendency to still generate profit in cryptocurrency is still there. We only have to invest as we can afford to lose , but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't take the necessary risk to invest more if we have extra capital to do so.
That is very important and necessary. Investing what you can easily let go is the best way to make any kind of investment. That way you will not be emotionally attached.

That is very important and necessary. Investing what you can easily let go is the best way to make any kind of investment. That way you will not be emotionally attached.
That is true and I was also thinking of something , I was also thinking of engaging in swing trade. The swing trade could be done it may be $10 using X3 leverage strictly for long time.

That is true and I was also thinking of something , I was also thinking of engaging in swing trade. The swing trade could be done it may be $10 using X3 leverage strictly for long time.
Probably, if $10 is not much to you then doing that is a very good advice. You also need to have knowledge of technical analysis to be able to predict the market properly.

The mistake I made was not taking time to learn cryptocurrencies before going ahead to invest my money in them , and that is why I no longer buy cryptos, until I study them very carefully .
There is a difference between investment and trading. You need a whole lot of experience to be able to trade but you may not really needs much to invest. You mean you are not investing in cryptocurrency at all ?

Probably, if $10 is not much to you then doing that is a very good advice. You also need to have knowledge of technical analysis to be able to predict the market properly.
I don't have much idea of technical analysis. But that is not withstanding. I can still buy it now and since I am using a low leverage I may not have quicker risk of getting my account liquidated.

My mistake is to believe those investment programs that promises a huge return of my invested money. I learned the hard way not to do this now. My plans.. i really wanted to learn more about trading and how to distinguish promising Cryptocurrencies to invest to
I have also learnt that you should never trust what anybody is going to tell you by mouth but you should take effort in order to verify. A lot of people are just going to tell you this so that you are going to invest your money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds