Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 and beyond...

WhiteHouse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Truly this year 2020 has been a harsh one to be sure from Covid to end SARS to Recession to dollar rise and so on...

My interest in online business (DropShipping) is looking incredible despite the fact that I just began it. I likewise have a diversified investment portfolio, Where I put resources into various Cryptocurrencies and it is been incredible and exceptionally supportive particularly during this Recession.

Everybody ought to have an enhanced Investment portfolio never put all ur investments tied up on one place. Investment is a RISK, either lose or you profit. That it pays today isn't an assurance it will pay tomorrow.

How about we gain from each other as we plan to proceed with our investment in 2021.

Advertisement Placeholder
Truly this year 2020 has been a harsh one to be sure from Covid to end SARS to Recession to dollar rise and so on...

My interest in online business (DropShipping) is looking incredible despite the fact that I just began it. I likewise have a diversified investment portfolio, Where I put resources into various Cryptocurrencies and it is been incredible and exceptionally supportive particularly during this Recession.

Everybody ought to have an enhanced Investment portfolio never put all ur investments tied up on one place. Investment is a RISK, either lose or you profit. That it pays today isn't an assurance it will pay tomorrow.

How about we gain from each other as we plan to proceed with our investment in 2021.
Lol, is not easy at all, we've been hit rock bottom by all this incidents you just said. Starting from SARS suppressions, and brutality, recession and dollar increment etc. Their is nothing one can't see in our country. But I believe 2021 will be a better year for all.

I may not really call it mistake because the problem is due to crisis in the country.i invest in poultry business,it got to a point that I could no longer provide feed,then they began to loose weight, I had to start selling them at lost.

The mistake I've made in business as a result of the last Covid-19 lock down was on data and academic miscalculation. I'm into educational line. I invested in Tutorial and I look for another means of dishing out some lecture notes and video explanations without collecting a dime from them. Although, they promised to pay for the class but I wasn't paid at the last time. I Learnt not to serve students without being paid.

My mistake is to believe those investment programs that promises a huge return of my invested money. I learned the hard way not to do this now. My plans.. i really wanted to learn more about trading and how to distinguish promising Cryptocurrencies to invest to

I have no investment in this year of the pandemic but what I can share is the experience of our housemaid's parents. They invested in a religious sect called KAPA. To be a member they were asked to donate money with the promise that they will earn 30% of their investment every month. The victims borrowed money from us so we know the whole thing. After a month there was the news that so many members were asking for the promised monthly interest. The issue was blown up that led to the arrest of the leaders. Now they are in jail and facing massive fraud cases. But the victims? They lost their investment already.

I have invested about $1000 to build and market a website, Android App, and Youtube Channel. I don't know if this can be called an investing mistake, however, I am yet to recover my investment. having said that I did not invest this money to convert just in a week or month's time. This is my long term investment that I believe will bear fruits for many years to come.

2020 has been the worse year for me ever, I lost so much most especially to scammers. I lost 28k to racksterly just 6 days after registration it crashed. I have lost a lot this year.

The mistake I made investment wise was to be gullible enough to allow my returns grow or accumulate more returns on online investment and then it turns to be scam. I have come to conclusion that any online investment returns should be cash out instantly.

Also, check your weakness and work on it because it could lead to your inability to say YES & NO when needed.

My only investment mistake this year, is not investing.

I had some money, but I was scared to lose it. If only I learnt if Bitcoin earlier and let the money rest there, I would have been far richer now.

I invested on a project with high hopes. I thought it will give me profits pretty soon. However, six months on I have not made a single penny. Instead spending to sustain the project. This is my biggest investing mistake of 2020.

I think that the biggest mistake that i made in crypto was trying to put all of my money into a single coin which is how i lost quite a bit as well, because when the coin goes down in value then you are losing out entirely. This has taught me the importance of trying to diversify my investment, which is very important because then a loss that you make in one coin can be made up with a potential profit in another coin if you have a diverse enough investment.

My great mistake in 2020 was an investment platform I planned to cash out by December 12 and to my surprise the site cook stories. Going forward in 2021 is to never compound any investment again.

Everyone’s investing goals, current situation, and status is different. So your investment portfolio and choices are probably unique from the next person.

But one commonality that every investor should have is that they are diversifying their investment portfolios.

The investment misttake I made last year was that I didn't try cryptocurency at all. I had enough money to invest but I was skeptical of losing my money. A friend introduced tranx to me when it was still penny but I don't take the chance. The currency start to pick up last year, and it continues to rise just like Bitcoin too. My plan this year is to set aside sum funds for investing in cryptocurency.

One of my biggest mistake in business 2020 is investing on a business I don't know off. Invested in transport business which I never have any idea on and I lost my money. As a person going into business, you must always know well about a business before going into it not to loss your money.

When you want to invest in an hyip site, only invest what you can afford to loose. Hyip are very popular nowadays and I made the mistake of trusting too much money on a certain hyip platform. I ended up losing a large chunk of money and I couldn't sleep for three days.
So check your risk tolerance and invest only what you can afford to loose, especially when it concerns something volatile like hyip.

The investment mistake I had last year was to only depend on a single source and not many source, the investment was in hold all through the covid period and I wasn't able to meet up with my financial goal, so my mistake was not getting multiple investment that could sustain me.

2020 was a devastating year that frustrated my efforts to carry out a successful investment.

I have investment money into traveling abroad to start a business but the pandemic could not let me achieve my goal.

2021 I have to correct everything I lost and recover my expenses.

Fear was my biggest mistake last year. I feared losing money whereas you either lose or win. I’ve learned to take bolder steps and make more decisions by myself. Hopefully this year I’ll be able to turn things around

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds