Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Info Service Team Stats & Top Performer of the Month

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
Credits
Hello everyone,

As you are well aware, we take immense pride in the outstanding achievements of our Service Team Members. Today, I am pleased to officially announce the well-deserved recognition of our exceptional staff team. We are committed to transparency and have no reservations about sharing this publicly. Below, you will find a testament to the remarkable dedication of our Service Team Members in serving your community. We feel incredibly fortunate to have such outstanding individuals on our team who consistently go above and beyond for your community.

1701621068865.png

As evident from the statistics, for the month of November, our Service Team Members have produced 1020 posts, initiated 445 threads, posted 50 blog comments, and were paid out a total of 12,206 credits. This is a testament to their unwavering commitment and exceptional efforts.

In line with our belief in celebrating dedication and relentless efforts, it is with great pleasure that we announce @Heatman as the recipient of the Top Performer badge for the month of November. Congratulations, Heatman! Thank you for such an outstanding performance. 🎉🎊

Coming back to the statistics, here is something more that we would like to share with all of you. The table and chart below represent how far we have come as Service Team Members in the past few months. As you can see, we are having a linear growth rate:

MonthPostsThreadsCommentsCredits Paid Out
September715253738,577
October405152855,364
November10204455012,206

1701622862143.png

I would just say, this is just the beginning. We are going to grow more and more with the incredible team that we have here. :)

Shoutout to the entire team - @Alex, @Dismal_Bliss, @Heatman, @Henrywrites, @Kennysplash, @kensonplays, @Nomad and @Ravenfreak.

Shoutout to @CedricV, @Cory, and @Reverie too for always providing a helping hand whenever required.

Last but not least, a shoutout to the entire community for having faith in us and allowing us to serve you. 💕

Amazing work everyone. Due to my health issue at the moment, I’m going to keep it short. But I thank you for your hard work, persistence and I couldn’t be more proud of any of you.

Our team rocks!

Congratulations to everyone.

Amazing work everyone. Due to my health issue at the moment, I’m going to keep it short. But I thank you for your hard work, persistence and I couldn’t be more proud of any of you.

Speedy recovery mate! Try and rest well. It will help.

Wow, look at those high numbers! That is an amazing feat of achievement for a handful of users to accomplish! I'm glad to see people making good use of Admin Junkies services and hopefully, in the foreseeable future, we'll have even more great services to offer to fellow webmasters!

It's great to be in this amazing community.
Thank you, everyone, and a very special thanks to Cedric. Get well soon, mate.

Congratulations to everyone. Big team and really need to have that amount of team to keep the flow going, and nice to see that the stats are going higher and higher ;P soon enough we need a big boat HAHAHHAHAHA

1704028766895.png
December is usually a much more quiet month, and this also reflects in the Content Bundle service. So our Service Team may have had a less busy schedule, they deserve some time off. Perhaps we should introduce a time table where they do no work at all and enjoy a 100% vacation? That might be an idea, ha..

Anyways, for the month December, we've made a total of 540 posts on various communities, 90 threads that each bring out their own engagement, and a total of 4411 credits were paid out to our outstanding Service Team Members.

Thank you @Alex - @Cory - @Debashis - @Heatman - @Dismal_Bliss - @Kennysplash - @Henrywrites - @Nomad - @Ravenfreak - You guys are all champs! And a special recognition for @Debashis the DRIVING force behind this wonderful team. Fun fact: As an administrator, I don't do ANYTHING but occasionally gift free content bundles, which is the greatest part, haha. Debashis manages this team so efficiently, it's crazy. Thank you everyone for your contributions, your dedication and hard hard work. I love you all.

@Heatman Congrats on the second month in the row as a Top Performer, VERY close with @Debashis ha... If Heatman is top performer again next month, shall we provide a little bonus for Top Performer 3 months in a row? ;)

I hope you all had a great start of the new year.

Thanks everyone,
Cedric

December is usually a much more quiet month, and this also reflects in the Content Bundle service. So our Service Team may have had a less busy schedule, they deserve some time off. Perhaps we should introduce a time table where they do no work at all and enjoy a 100% vacation? That might be an idea, ha..

Anyways, for the month December, we've made a total of 540 posts on various communities, 90 threads that each bring out their own engagement, and a total of 4411 credits were paid out to our outstanding Service Team Members.

Thank you @Alex - @Cory - @Debashis - @Heatman - @Dismal_Bliss - @Kennysplash - @Henrywrites - @Nomad - @Ravenfreak - You guys are all champs! And a special recognition for @Debashis the DRIVING force behind this wonderful team. Fun fact: As an administrator, I don't do ANYTHING but occasionally gift free content bundles, which is the greatest part, haha. Debashis manages this team so efficiently, it's crazy. Thank you everyone for your contributions, your dedication and hard hard work. I love you all.

@Heatman Congrats on the second month in the row as a Top Performer, VERY close with @Debashis ha... If Heatman is top performer again next month, shall we provide a little bonus for Top Performer 3 months in a row? ;)

Thanks everyone,
Cedric
Thank you so much for the kind words, bro. It means a lot. 😊

As an admin, you already do a lot for us, and the entire community. So, it's a pleasure to help you out by taking care of the content bundle services. That's all we do and trust us we love doing it. 💕

We have extremely professional people on our team who have a sense of responsibility towards the role they are in. That's the major reason behind this team's success. Thank you, team, for everything you do. Keep it up. 💝

Congratulations @Heatman on becoming the Top Performer for the month of December! 🎉
You are unstoppable, hehe.

@CedricV - I love the idea! :love: A bonus for becoming Top Performer 3 times in a row sounds awesome.

Thank you to our incredible service team! These numbers just give a glimpse of all the great work you do! Thank you each for the consistency and continued activity you provide not only Admin Junkies but other communities as well!

Thanks everyone,
Cedric

You're awesome mate. This is why AJ have been a great platform.

I'll take this 3rd top performer quest serious 😂

@Debashis you're a good service team manager. I love working with you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest