Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling on third party store vs selling from your own store

If you want to sell online, you have two options: one, you sell via ebay, amazon, etc.; two, you sell from your own store. If you are already selling online, which method do you thinknis better? I have tried both, and in my opinion both of these methods are really difficult. You need to spend a lot of time in seo and digital marketing, and compared to the profits you make it is not rewarding. You should not try to sell online unless you have a lot of money and a good team.
I think one should not try selling from third party stores or their own store unless they are financially strong and have good knowledge in maintaining it, other platforms like the facebook ads, instagram, whatsapp twitter are a good place to start from and generate good profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would prefer selling from my own store, the commissions charged per order delivered on some of these stores are not ok by me.

I believe that the goal is to make as much money as possible and as such it will be ideal if you can sell your product on the both sites to meet more customers.

Selling on your own store and selling on a third party store all have their merits and demerits.

One advantage of selling on your own store is that you have a chance of building your own platform which may be the next big thing tomorrow, and the disadvantage is that it may take a lot of time and you will spend a lot of money to promote it.

Setting up a person store can be quite expensive which is why majority market their products through third parties agent or store to earn

I prefer the third parties because they have more traffic and you can be lucky if your products are on the first page of the shop or catalog.

The only reason that can make me sell on another person store is if I don't have the things that I want to sell or that the people want to buy.

These days you can sell directly through social media. For example, Facebook has a marketplace section where you can list your products for free. You can also sell via facebook page. However, this kind of selling is mainly focused on indie sellers and small sellers. If you want a proper online business, you need a proper store.
In the olden days. Selling on a third party store seems to be the best because you get to sale in a popular store but now you can also start advertising your product online to make more sales,

Third party store yes because we must let ourselves concentrate on other problems instead of the ones that can be absolutely done by others

In the olden days. Selling on a third party store seems to be the best because you get to sale in a popular store but now you can also start advertising your product online to make more sales,
Selling on third party store is still popular and is better than selling from your own stores in many ways. When you are trying to sell from your own store, your marketing cost will be very high.

Selling from the third parties might actually be stressful and if there is an opportunity I always like to sell it on my own shop because that will be better and convenience for me. Although they may be advantage in third party store

Both are very good but not all are going to be useful or work for everybody. You should find your natural flavors among the two and go with it rather than bitting about the bush

Though I don't have any product or services I am rendering online at the moment, but I think you are right in your analysis. It is not that easy to sell online as there so much work to be done. That is why it is advisable for one to be aware of what it takes to run online business before going into it. It is just my thoughts.

If my own store doesn't the needed traffic to boost or get my products sold, I'll definitely go for a third party store as the goal is to make money.

If you're going to sell online then you should be ready to spend on it, either through marketing or SEO optimization, either ways to is best to be prepared for it.

Both. Selling on a third party store as well as my store. It depends on the terms of the third party store I would like to deal with.

It would be great to set up a personal store but it's going to cost a lot of money and traffic for customers to come get their needs on the site which is why selling on others store is advisable until one can stand alone

I'll rather sell my goods or products directly, I'll market on social medias for free, I'll run adds on my page and before u know it, I'll grow fast

I feel that every business has its own stage,for me if it is a large scale business then I can aggree to sell using another stock that is not mine

If you want to sell online, you have two options: one, you sell via ebay, amazon, etc.; two, you sell from your own store. If you are already selling online, which method do you thinknis better? I have tried both, and in my opinion both of these methods are really difficult. You need to spend a lot of time in seo and digital marketing, and compared to the profits you make it is not rewarding. You should not try to sell online unless you have a lot of money and a good
Selling directly to customers is still and effective ways of selling product. But online sales is also effective and one can make a lot of sales if proper use. I would rather use Facebook and Instagram that has lots of followers that is somehow free or less expensive to advertise than using eBay or amazon.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds