Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling on third party store vs selling from your own store

Selling on third party stores has its own advantages and disadvantages. It already has large client base that gives you exposure. However, you face competition from different sellers and the fees might affect your profit.

Seriously, the truth is that both of these options comes with their advantages and disadvantages. So, it's all about what you want to take its advantages and disadvantages.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to sell online, you have two options: one, you sell via ebay, amazon, etc.; two, you sell from your own store. If you are already selling online, which method do you thinknis better? I have tried both, and in my opinion both of these methods are really difficult. You need to spend a lot of time in seo and digital marketing, and compared to the profits you make it is not rewarding. You should not try to sell online unless you have a lot of money and a good team.
I think I will make use of the third party platform to sell my stuff or product online, because they are well known and have much traffic as well. So me using their platform will be getting easy sales at the end I guess.

I do not have any online store but I do believe that it's a very difficult thing to do . Most especially, when you want to drive traffic to your affiliate links . The sales online line follow same strategy as an affiliate marketing. The difficulty is in the way to generate right audience.

If you are a store owner there is nothing wrong in actually distributing your products too many other stores. If I sell books for example I am definitely going to sell it in my own store and also on Amazon.

I think there are better ways to sell online than using third-party stores. You can have your products and post pictures online to attract customers.

Whether you are selling from your own store or from third party store, marketing plays a huge role in generating sales. You need to market your store and run ads to generate sales. The only advantage I see in selling from third party store is that you can use their brands

They are all good but I prefer selling on your own online store, selling on your own online store will make it easier for you and you will be your own boss with your own policy. That way you will have full control of your own products

Selling online sometimes using a third party store is not adviseable because the reward is sometimes low, and to create your own store online you need tonhave some money to do that.
If you want to sell online, you have two options: one, you sell via ebay, amazon, etc.; two, you sell from your own store. If you are already selling online, which method do you thinknis better? I have tried both, and in my opinion both of these methods are really difficult. You need to spend a lot of time in seo and digital marketing, and compared to the profits you make it is not rewarding. You should not try to sell online unless you have a lot of money and a good team

I believe that it is much more profitable to sell on third party stores but only if that store is more popular than your own store. However, you should not lose hope and sell stuff on both kind of stores. You may need to market more to make your store more popular.

Sell on both,but the price on my own store would be cheaper for obvious reasons,well the reason is that I'll be charged commission on another store

I think both of them are good to make use of them because selling directly through social media and also store can also be beneficial.

I think selling in third party online store will be an add up to the sales of the products. Because if you have your own store it does not stop you from selling on other third party store and sales made on your store will be add up to sales made on third party store. Bringing double profit to the product

IN order to generate sales on your own store, you need to fist build the brand for your store as no one would like to buy from the store that have never heard of.

I don't have experience yet on selling from my own store or selling from known store, but with the reputation of this known stores i think its better to sell at known store.... Its more faster and flexible

Pending the time that I will have my own website, I don't see anything bad on selling in the third party platform. And also if the third party is well known, I can still be selling in his platform

Pending the time that I will have my own website, I don't see anything bad on selling in the third party platform. And also if the third party is well known, I can still be selling in his platform
I have a friend who has his own online shop but still make most of his sales in a third party site simply because his site has not gotten enough traffic so he has to rely on other site that has the needed traffic.

I think selling in your own Store is way better than selling on here third party store. Selling in your own store generate to benefit. You have a lot of traffic and also selling goods. When you sell in a third party store a percentage of your profit doesn't belong to you you have to pay them of course and they also gain from the traffic created when trying to access your goods.

As a product owner it is definitely a wise idea to sell your products on the both sides because you will be putting your business in the front of different customers.

At the end of the day the aim of every business endeavor is to make profits and the one that would be better suited for that should be undertaken, and not doing business based on bias

Marketing on one's keep is actually the very best if the individual Has actually target market to offer to. As well as marketing on various other keep is actually an amount to purchases of the item. Since very most opportunity individuals most likely to huge keep like amazon.com, aliexpress et cetera to purchase items. Coming from certainly there certainly, the item will certainly be actually revealed to more individuals as well as may obtain purchases coming from certainly there certainly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds