Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling my father's estate

have you properly evaluated the property? so that you would not be shortchanged and regret of your losses in the future as it is bound to happen without proper evaluation of the property.

Advertisement Placeholder
Selling an estate which is of old fashion won't be profitable. The best thing is to try to renovate the building to present day standard before going ahead to sell it
Most of the time,a real estate investor would not want to renovate or upgrade any of his property before selling it,because such property might be undervalued and underpriced.

You have to do a market survey to ascertain the general value of properties in that location. Then you get a valuer to do the valuation of the house for you. With those two variables, you should be able to know how much you would fix your price.

Instead of selling the property in the estate, why can't you rent them out to make additional income? I think renting is the best way to build an income. If you want to sell you can talk to an agent.

You have to do a market survey to ascertain the general value of properties in that location. Then you get a valuer to do the valuation of the house for you. With those two variables, you should be able to know how much you would fix your price.

I think that conducting a survey is important and seeking the opinion of many real estate agents is also quite important as well when it comes to selling your parents property.

I think that conducting a survey is important and seeking the opinion of many real estate agents is also quite important as well when it comes to selling your parents property.
One tip. Don't be desperate to sell unless you would be hoodwinked to cheat yourself. The property market is very psychological in nature. Take your time and you would always get a good price.

My father built an estate back in the1980s. The houses are quite old and needs proper maintenance so my dad proposed for us to sell the estate.

The problem now is how much to sell the property. The estate have 12 buildings in it and each houses have 3 bedrooms. How much do you think we can sell the house.
I cannot give a specific amount that you will sell the estate because it depends on the location of the estate and it also depends on the kind of building that he built on the estate

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds