Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling my father's estate

Peterlight

The man for the job
Credits
My father built an estate back in the1980s. The houses are quite old and needs proper maintenance so my dad proposed for us to sell the estate.

The problem now is how much to sell the property. The estate have 12 buildings in it and each houses have 3 bedrooms. How much do you think we can sell the house.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, there are many factors that could determine how much the estate or houses would cost. Firstly, the location is huge factor, after which the state of the houses, how safe and secured the environment is. Most importantly, your negotiating prowess would also play a vital role in the price at which you would sell. In all you do, I will advise you to sell at a profit.

If the estate is located in an urban area and has prospects then you should consider about $10,000 for it. There are many factors that coke into place too, like how much damage have been done. This could greatly influence the price too.

Selling an estate which is of old fashion won't be profitable. The best thing is to try to renovate the building to present day standard before going ahead to sell it

The best way to get a price is to find an expert to do an appraisal. The price depends on the location and general conditions of each home, the walls if they are lined or not, the roof if it is made of zinc or sheet metal, the bathrooms, all this is taken into account when selling, even the land in around it, everything is evaluated.

Regard
My father built an estate back in the1980s. The houses are quite old and needs proper maintenance so my dad proposed for us to sell the estate.

The problem now is how much to sell the property. The estate have 12 buildings in it and each houses have 3 bedrooms. How much do you think we can sell the house.
Regardless of whether it is a new or old property, the determining factor will be the potential and what this property can offer ... if it is in an excellent location, if it is a good size and if, despite its age, it has a solid structure, it will surely be easy to

I believe you can't do those yourself or get a good answer online. The best thing for you to do is to get property valuer who knows the value of property. They are in the right direction to tell you how to go about it with prices

The value of houses depends on location and the condition or state of the house. If the estate is located in a metropolitan then expect something more than $60000 for the whole housing units if it’s not located in the metropolitan expect less. Also as you’ve mentioned the houses are in Bad condition so that’ll also affect the price of the estate

Pardon me for this comment because I have no idea on the cost of houses in your country. My suggestion is for you to make a research in the classified ads - those advertisement that are selling old houses and buildings. You can also consult the city assessor for the assessed value of the property which is not far with the market value. When you arrive at an estimated price to sell you add 20% as the cushion. That is your leverage if the potential buyer would haggle with the price. At least you can give 10% discount so that leaves you with 110% value of your property.

Hmm, your household is really in for a lucrative business. But you need to evaluate some factors before coming to consensus to sell. First of all, is the building on a good and attracted location, the value of the building in general. Is that place safe to live, another is the security of the place. If all appeals to the conditions listed. Then you're family should reach consensus to sell it with any fixed price.

If you really want to sell the estate then you have to consider if it is worth the price you want to set. Several factors like location, size of the estate and security will influence the price. You can talk to a real estate agency, they will help you set a good price and find potential buyers for you.

The price of old houses also resembles the same Old houses do not like so much today, but the desire is to build a house in the present era, whether you build a home or buy a built home. In such a situation, the best solution is to sell the house and sell it, it will be very beneficial that the old house was to be sold at low cost.

First of all, it's hard to know how much she'll sell on the Internet۔Because you have to keep in mind a lot of things like facilities in this area, easy roads, electricity, gas, educational institutions, hospitals, etc.And it also has to be seen whether the area is rural or urban.
It is best to talk to a trusted agent who will give you a helpful fix

This will confuse you. It's value is not the same as in every country. Because in my country (Pakistan) it will more than 5 6 Lac dollars Even more if there will good location.
But you have to estimate the building materials, facilities in the houses or in estate.. So You should sell this according to your mindset.
Selling online will confuse you.

Every area have its own Price and demands, I have no idea about your area.
you should go outside and ask from people or it's better to proceed a market survey to know the values in that area, and then sell them according to market price.

You said the houses are old building. Have you considered renovations to increase the face value? Have you made research on the locations of the estate to know how valuable it is?many factors are to be considered when putting a property up for sale. Do you intend to sale via a sale agent,or you want to do direct sales?

Well since it is an advise from your father I will, you can sell but a good estate surveyor and valuer is needed and also a sound property lawyer who will spelt out the terms of agreement so as not to create litigation in the future.Government of the community the estate is occupied should also be notified.

The first area to sell a home depends a lot on.If the house is in a good colony, it will cost a lot more. As you are saying, the price of a house with so many rooms is almost one crore. My stats may be wrong but in terms of construction it should be worth it.

Instead of you to sell the estate you can just go ahead and renovate the whole building and put people there to live in you will enjoy a lot of profit from that than for you to sell it and that's all because if you sell the estate now and you will only get the capital because there is nothing from it that will suspend you everyday, renovating the estay is much more better.
[automerge]1610687694[/automerge]
Instead of you to sell the estate you can just go ahead and renovate the whole building and put people there to live in you will enjoy a lot of profit from that than for you to sell it and that's all because if you sell the estate now and you will only get the capital because there is nothing from it that will suspend you everyday, renovating the estay is much more better.

Selling of your father real estate, depending on the value of house if it a old fashion to rebuild regarding the location, but real estate business is a lucrative business selling it you have purpose why you should sell.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds