Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

đź’˛ Offers Wanted Selling Bizdustry.com

I didn't see that coming. I'm thinking why?

I ask because It's just that it's a great community and you worked so hard on it.

I didn't see that coming. I'm thinking why?

I ask because It's just that it's a great community and you worked so hard on it.
I’m not 100% sure about selling it. If I have a good offer I may consider it.

SO you are or not?

Yes and no. What he meant was, he will if he's given an offer that he finds very pleasing, but if people just offer him a price that he considers to be "not good enough", he'll continue to run it himself.

Yes and no. What he meant was, he will if he's given an offer that he finds very pleasing, but if people just offer him a price that he considers to be "not good enough", he'll continue to run it himself.
Yep đź’Ż

1500$ wouldn’t be accepted.

Can pm me Analytics and revenue proof. Thanks
This is your only post on Admin Junkies. Wouldn’t consider selling it to someone who’s fairly new here. You known anywhere else on any other forums?

This is your only post on Admin Junkies. Wouldn’t consider selling it to someone who’s fairly new here. You known anywhere else on any other forums?
@Alex , @suprastan has been around forums buying and selling for a while. He been around Forum Promotion for a bit. I have never had a deal with him, but know a few people that have. And have no issues with him.
I am wanting sensible offers via inbox. Revenue upon request.
Sent me the revenue and stats please. Also what comes with the sale also. Thanks!

Thanks everyone @suprastan I’ll send you a PM later today.

@Jason xx,xxx (5 digits).

Again, I am not selling officially but if the right offer comes I will discuss with @Aaron to whether the sale is right.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor