Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Saving money

The funny thing is that the money is not losing , just that it depreciated in value . That means it is still possible that my coin will return back to its normal price but I think this will likely take a lot of time. But I rather wait than to sell off.
I am definite sure that most of the crypto currency coin innthe market that lost their value will soon appreciate and rises if you are calm and are good at waiting, its just a matter of time.

Advertisement Placeholder
I saved some of my money in my bank account most especially those I will need for my weekly activities and needs , but others are invested in cryptocurrency. I will still have to invest more now that all coins has dropped.

I am definite sure that most of the crypto currency coin innthe market that lost their value will soon appreciate and rises if you are calm and are good at waiting, its just a matter of time.
I am really good at waiting and I wouldn't sell my cryptocurrency out for any reason, even if it will take another 5 years I wouldn't have anything to do with those cryptocurrency until I am able to recover my invested capital

How do you save your money? Through a checking or bank account that offers a fixed amount of interest? Or perhaps your starting to move to the new era of crypto currencies? If so how do you have your money invested or saved? Are you saving for anything specifically?
Though I do not actually save me, I only keep money to settle a particular needs or problem. But I am trying my best to try and save for a long term purpose, I think it will be better.

Actually I do love to save my money but not bank savings actually because I consider it as unproductive because no profits can be added to you. so I prefer to save my money in buying properties and sell at the time I needed money.

In the olden days I used to pile my money under neath my metal box that I used to keep my clothing in.
Later after i changed my tactic and begun saving money to the bank of my choice. I normally save my money in a saving account where there are no interest at all since I am interested in my money at the end of the day not the interest
I

In the olden days I used to pile my money under neath my metal box that I used to keep my clothing in.
Later after i changed my tactic and begun saving money to the bank of my choice. I normally save my money in a saving account where there are no interest at all since I am interested in my money at the end of the day not the interest
I
Saving money in the bank is now a modern way of protecting your funds from natural disaster or other things that might threaten your savings. A lot of people now are not particularly interested to save money but rather they invest it

I never used airtm before for transactions. I have a skrill account, i believe skrill display account balance in USD equivalent to the person's local currency

I also do not use AirTM. I prefer using Payeer. I have been saving my money in Payeer because the value of dollar is increasing. But the main issue is that inflation is also increasing.

Though saving money in the modern bank is a good way of protecting your money against harm and theives but banks unnecessary charges are outrageous ,thats why i prefer saving in crypto.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds