Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Saving money

I save using a savings app that help me set and reach my target on a weekly basis. Things that I save for specifically include things that would help me develop such as online courses or investments that would improve my level of living.

Advertisement Placeholder
How do you save your money? Through a checking or bank account that offers a fixed amount of interest? Or perhaps your starting to move to the new era of crypto currencies? If so how do you have your money invested or saved? Are you saving for anything specifically?
I do save. All my savings go to my bank account, I do not redirect my funds to crypto currency. I save for future reasons, it might subsequently be reinvested into my business or used to meet arising needs.
I invest too. Part of my earnings are redirected into my business.

I am good at saving and therefore able to save 40 percent of my earnings in my back account, 30 percent of the earnings are reinvested into my small online business while i use the rest to cater for food and other miscellaneous activities. I am not saving for anything specifically but pretty sure that expenses such as accommodation, marriage, education, travels etc would come up in the future

Last edited:
I am good at saving and therefore able to save 40 percent of my earnings in my back account, 30 percent of the earnings are reinvested into my small online business while i use the rest to cater for food and other miscellaneous activities. I am not saving for anything specifically but pretty sure that expenses such as accommodation, marriage, education, travels etc
I may not even be able to engage in business at this period of time, I'll rather concentrate on how to save most of my money because I consider saving and investment as one of the best way to reap something reasonable in the future, that is how I am doing my own.

saving money is a good idea,it helps you in times of serious needs,I don't have specific things I save my money to ,but I save it for emergency, something might came up and need money from me.i save for such things.

Saving money hasn't been so easy lately as it seems as though everything I do right now do require financial aid. There is a very high cost of living in my country and things ain't getting better

Naturally I do not like saving money I prefer to invest my money and transfer most money to my wallet instead of banks.i buy of property instead of saving money in banks

I would rather be saving my money inform of crypto currency , buying crypto currency coin like bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum and holding it in my wallet is better than saving money in my account in my country , because your instead of your money increasing in banks , it will be decreasing everyday due to unnecessary charges,

How do you save your money? Through a checking or bank account that offers a fixed amount of interest? Or perhaps your starting to move to the new era of crypto currencies? If so how do you have your money invested or saved? Are you saving for anything specifically?
Hahahah. Mine is quite funny. How I save? Most of my savings are converted into a kinda crytocurrencies like USDT specifically as I invest others online waiting for returns. I don't always keep money in the bank.

I have my savings majorly in cryptocurrency as it is secure and increase in value over time. I have most of my money for expenses in the bank account.

I use bank accounts to save my money. Current regulations in my country by the financial regulatory bodies prohibits people from using their accounts for Cryptocurrency-related transactions.

I prefer saving my money in Kuda banking app. Because of its free transactions unlike one of the other banks that charges me monthly and when transferring to other banks.

I withdraw money online, I don't save it ... and from my daily job, I put it aside in a "purse", I don't use bank cards or things like that ...

I prefer saving my money in Kuda banking app. Because of its free transactions unlike one of the other banks that charges me monthly and when transferring to other banks.
Saving on the saving application is better nowadays cause it reduces the stress of going to the bank to line up and at the end the bank keeps deducting your money for no definite reason.

Well It is actually very good to save money because it can help with unforseen circumstances and it can also help when you want to invest in something very profitable

Well It is actually very good to save money because it can help with unforseen circumstances and it can also help when you want to invest in something very profitable
There is no one that doesn't know the function of saving money ,except people who doesn't have future .but the problem is how we can be able to generate money to be able to save enough money to do something tangible in the future. that is our main area of concentration now..

Well for me i do invest and save my money in a savings platform like binance ,so that i can get more interest i think , because most times keeping your money or saving in the bank could be lowered due to bank charges

Interest money can have a major negative impact on the economy. This is because interest increases the bad debts of a country and this may lead to inflation.

Voluntary saving does not happen for a lot of people, saving will work only when you do mandatory saving.
There is always have needs no matter what. If you attain one then you'd suddenly develop the urge to need another. If you save at will, you might end up giving in to the temptations. Saving should be mandatory as you said

1. Keep track of your spending. ...
  2. Separate wants from needs. ...
  3. Avoid using credit to pay your bills. ...
  4. Save regularly. ...
  5. Check your insurance policies. ...
  6. Be careful about spending a significant amount of money on periodic purchases, like gifts and vacation. ...

Well for me I do put and set aside my cash in an investment funds stage like binance ,with the goal that I can get more revenue I think , on the grounds that most occasions keeping your cash or saving in the bank could be brought due down to bank charges
That is definitelly one of the beauty and leverage that the cryptocurency has brought to those that want to maximise their earnings,and that has been a source of generating income from our savings away from the conventional method of saving.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds