Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Saving money

If I want to be keeping the investment safe then I am definitely going to be going for investing in fixed deposit account but if I want to take more risk then cryptocurrency is the way to go.

Advertisement Placeholder
I really like to save money it is a great feeling of prosperity and such feeling cannot be switched, unlike when you are spending money and even if you switched the money for a product or a service yet it is now gone forever and it can be annoying sometimes. I want to save my money for the future so when new things will appear, a stuff I will really like I will actually be able to purchase it and that is another reason for it.

There are so many things that militate against your savings habit because there are so many things that would come up and this would not make you have enough savings.

Saving money is one of the most important thing that we should take note of and muts not to be taken it with levity because savings is a very good culture and it is good for the business.

If I want to be keeping the investment safe then I am definitely going to be going for investing in fixed deposit account but if I want to take more risk then cryptocurrency is the way to go.
I wont advice people to go for fixed deposit investment when it requires money but its advisable to rather secure the fixed deposit investment by investing in crypto currency.

Savings is definitely one of the things that must be inbibe in one's attitude because it is very important to save so that you could have something to fall on when calamity loan in your business or finances. I try as much as possible to inbibe this culture in my children.

Saving money is very important and the relevance can never be overemphasized at all and this is a major reason why everybody has to give it a try so as not to be left behind .

Saving should be added to ones attitude because it is very important if you want to establish a financial freedom for yourself. No one should underestimate the power of saving.

I put this in a few other threads before but I have my account set up where 30% of whatever is deposited gets put into my savings automatically. This allows me to save and budget at the same time.

Personally I consider saving money in the bank as not profitable but I consider making an investment with such fund as the only wise and profitable decision. either in business or something that can be valuable in the future.

When it comes to saving money I prefer saving it into investment I like to use it for investment, not to save it in bank because sometimes Bank do disappoint someone sometimes.

The majority of the money that I'm saving is usually in cryptocurrency because I can be able to make profit from them easily if I am able to stake them on exchanges.

I'm actually saving for investment although i have most of money save as cryptocurrency in my crypto wallet but i still have some money save in my bank account
That's very good because is really good to save your money into investment so that you can make profit from the investment, for me I like to save money into cryptocurrency that saving it in the bank.

It is always very important for you to try as much as possible to save money because unforeseen circumstances may arise and you will not see any money to invest.
It is always very important to invest some of your money because saving everything will not give you profit in the long run.

The way our banking system is getting worse with unecesary deductions of customers money from their accounts means your savings is not save , but you can actually fixed your money or rather buy crypto currency in your wallet .

I tried to invest my money in cryptocurrency for now and then save some in the bank most especially the one I will need urgently.. but it seems cryptocurrency is falling and my little money is losing its value.😔😔😔😔😔

I tried to invest my money in cryptocurrency for now and then save some in the bank most especially the one I will need urgently.. but it seems cryptocurrency is falling and my little money is losing its value.😔😔😔😔😔
I feel really sorry for your loss presently. The crypto currency market has really dipped and so many people who bought some coins or sum of the currencies are are counting their losses.

I feel really sorry for your loss presently. The crypto currency market has really dipped and so many people who bought some coins or sum of the currencies are are counting their losses.
The funny thing is that the money is not losing , just that it depreciated in value . That means it is still possible that my coin will return back to its normal price but I think this will likely take a lot of time. But I rather wait than to sell off.

Saving is very very good and important in our lives, just that some times once you are not earning enough income it will be really hard for you to save money in my country.

There are several ways in which I save my money. I always differentiate the ones I want to invest in cryptocurrency and save it in my crypto wallet and the ones I want to used for future expenses. I have a separate bank in which I save that one. this method has been very effective for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds