Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Saving money

I opened a fix deposit account with my back and I save most of my earnings in there and at the end of the year it will gain some profit and it save to keep money into as well.
How do you save your money? Through a checking or bank account that offers a fixed amount of interest? Or perhaps your starting to move to the new era of crypto currencies? If so how do you have your money invested or saved? Are you saving for anything specifically?

Advertisement Placeholder
Saving money is good and I can say it's an integral part of a business. But with the present economic situation of the country, saving money isn't encouraging because the value of money is falling drastically

I save using a piggy bank platform and I employ the automated saving method that saves for me monthly. I have been using it for years and it works great for me.

I have saved money in different ways, i once saved through bank then i decided to save with crypto currencies. Early this year, i decided to use the local method by saving it in a box, after that, i am currently saving it with an e wallet.
[automerge]1624956333[/automerge]
I have saved money in different ways, i once saved through bank then i decided to save with crypto currencies. Early this year, i decided to use the local method by saving it in a box, after that, i am currently saving it with an e wallet.

These days I think I think people are moving away from the traditional means of saving in their bank account. I prefer the crypto option.

Yes, you need to go there to confirm it on your own if its the bank that wants you to create dollar account in order to store your digital asset.
I have already confirmed that I will open the account, now I have to complete the administrative part to comply. Although I still think it is better for now to keep my money in the wallet, which has supported me so far. Later on I may change my mind.

For now I save all my money in cryptocurrency because I want to do business in the money,and the business I also want to do with the money is an online business that is why I do not bother to convert the money to my local bank.

I have already confirmed that I will open the account, now I have to complete the administrative part to comply. Although I still think it is better for now to keep my money in the wallet, which has supported me so far. Later on I may change my mind.
Yes, keeping your money at your wallet is better too, since its been working for you that way for long. Then when you see any need for changes then you can go create the dollar account in the future.
[automerge]1625007855[/automerge]
I've tried in recent times to save some money and not investing all i have. At times we need savings for emergency without such money at hand, we wouldn't be solving such immediate challenging issue.

Last edited:
Saving money has always been a struggle for me. It’s as if I don’t know how to do it. I don’t care if the money’s in the banks (attached to card) or in dollas$$ 😂😍 right in my change purse, I will spend it. Even when I have a lot of money, there’s this crazy thing in my head that says YOU MUST SPEND IT. Because it’s there. I see too much stuff I like. Candles, special cat foods for my picky cat, stickers and labels to decorate my calendar every month, jewelry - endless amounts of jewelry, not expensive but still. There’s a store called Michael’s with all of the above 👆 and that’s where I get into some real trouble.
Honestly, the only way I can save money without touching it is by putting it wayy up high in my closet where I know I’ll be too lazy to climb up to get it. This actually works.

For now I save all my money in cryptocurrency because I want to do business in the money,and the business I also want to do with the money is an online business that is why I do not bother to convert the money to my local bank.
You may have a good point in saving your money in Bitcoin because it is an investment that can gain profit. However, there is also the probability that the value will decrease like what is happening now. When you need the money today then you will have to sell the Bitcoin at a loss.

I save my money for different projects separately from my general savings accounts. I do save without the plan of interest or fixed interest. I don't put my savings in cryptocurrencies. I only invest in cryptocurrencies

You may have a good point in saving your money in Bitcoin because it is an investment that can gain profit. However, there is also the probability that the value will decrease like what is happening now. When you need the money today then you will have to sell the Bitcoin at a loss.
one of the things anyone that is investing in cryptocurrency should know is that you should never invest the money you will need urgently , because anything can happen and most of the money I invested in cryptocurrency if it happened that It should stay there for one year, I allowed it.

Yes, keeping your money at your wallet is better too, since its been working for you that way for long. Then when you see any need for changes then you can go create the dollar account in the future.
[automerge]1625007855[/automerge]
I've tried in recent times to save some money and not investing all i have. At times we need savings for emergency without such money at hand, we wouldn't be solving such immediate challenging issue.
It is a fact that I will open the account in dollars, but as I said I plan to leave it in Airtm for a while longer.
The truth is that it is very important to save, even if it is in small amounts.
Saving money has always been a struggle for me. It’s as if I don’t know how to do it. I don’t care if the money’s in the banks (attached to card) or in dollas$$ 😂😍 right in my change purse, I will spend it. Even when I have a lot of money, there’s this crazy thing in my head that says YOU MUST SPEND IT. Because it’s there. I see too much stuff I like. Candles, special cat foods for my picky cat, stickers and labels to decorate my calendar every month, jewelry - endless amounts of jewelry, not expensive but still. There’s a store called Michael’s with all of the above 👆 and that’s where I get into some real trouble.
Honestly, the only way I can save money without touching it is by putting it wayy up high in my closet where I know I’ll be too lazy to climb up to get it. This actually works.
I loved your honesty, regarding the lack of control to save some money. You should take some of your capital monthly and go to the top of your closet to save it.

I don't even like saving money in my bank account anymore, the charges are just too much from atm to service charge etc, I prefer crypto since my money would increase.

There are two ways i used to save my money one in my crypto wallet and second in my fixed deposit account. I do that so that i can have it when in urgent need because i hate to go and start begging people to give or borrow me money and also help my family and keep my secret.

As much as savings is important, there are times sue to the high needs and little income, it is almost impossible to save. However, I'll prefer to save my money in my crypto wallet.

It is a fact that I will open the account in dollars, but as I said I plan to leave it in Airtm for a while longer.
The truth is that it is very important to save, even if it is in small amounts
Sure dearie, it is very worthwhile to save even if its small. The small amount can grow very high as time goes on, when you're very resilient in saving. As for the account opening of domiciliary account, you can do it when you're in need of it.

Saving money comes with its difficulties, in order to come up with saving better we need to cultivate a saving culture in order to enable us saving with resilience.

Sure dearie, it is very worthwhile to save even if its small. The small amount can grow very high as time goes on, when you're very resilient in saving. As for the account opening of domiciliary account, you can do it when you're in need of it.
Yes, every penny saved counts! and I've been doing that for a while now and it has helped me. That's why I am constant in saving for future situations that may come my way. As for the account, I am waiting for the bank appointment to open it.

I am trying to save, but not in bank accounts, I keep my money in Airtm, where with a little more capital I intend to work as a cashier and at the same time have it available in case of emergencies. If I transfer the money to the bank it will lose its value and I do not handle cryptocurrencies, from this my experience is nil.
I really want to know what this Airtm is all about and I also want to know what makes it better than saving your money in a bank account because just like you I want to be able to save my money in a place you were but I can easily access it and it won't lose it value.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds