Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Saving money

If you don't have money to promote your YouTube or blog for long time just forget it. Work on freelancing sites, or other earning sites to make some money to run it in the future.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is the duty to work only where you have benefits, I am sorry that you have not had positive results in your offline business, the good thing is that you are characterized by being consistent as you have demonstrated in your writings, and with that you have the benefit online.

We the common people are prone to make mistakes and fail in our endeavors. However, we should always bounce back and start fresh.

That's nice you save money via airtm before transferring to your local currency. I believe USD have high value than your local currency, and that will make the bucks you make online to be valuable in your own country's currency.
That's right @Sincerem in my country the USD has much more value than the local currency. That's why I keep my earnings in my wallet, if I exchange them all at once I lose.

That's right @Sincerem in my country the USD has much more value than the local currency. That's why I keep my earnings in my wallet, if I exchange them all at once I lose.
You shouldn't spend all at once since it has value in your local currency. Keep withdrawing the way you do, and save some money in your wallet to keep your monetary asset high.

At the moment I'm not saving because I'm not buoyant yet well that's just an excuse but if I were 5o be saving it would still be with a bank and not crypto because of its volatility

You shouldn't spend all at once since it has value in your local currency. Keep withdrawing the way you do, and save some money in your wallet to keep your monetary asset high.
This is exactly what I do, otherwise, in view of the devaluation of the currency, I would have nothing in a few days. I try to save as much as I can, so far I have done well.

This is exactly what I do, otherwise, in view of the devaluation of the currency, I would have nothing in a few days. I try to save as much as I can, so far I have done well.
Its good you've taken such precaution not to allow your country's fiat currency go on a devaluation. But i thought, if you concert the USD you're holding you'll still get equivalent to that amount in your country's fiat currency.

I have the strategy of saving my money in cryptocurrency ( stable coins ) because I can leverage on the fluctuating Fiat currency of my country to maximize my profit.

Its good you've taken such precaution not to allow your country's fiat currency go on a devaluation. But i thought, if you concert the USD you're holding you'll still get equivalent to that amount in your country's fiat currency.
That is correct, but it seems to me that I explained in some forum, that although it seems to be a lie, the price of the dollar in my country also changes. So when I need them, I make the change to the fiat currency since my bank account does not accept the dollar. It is a bit complex!

That is correct, but it seems to me that I explained in some forum, that although it seems to be a lie, the price of the dollar in my country also changes. So when I need them, I make the change to the fiat currency since my bank account does not accept the dollar. It is a bit complex!
Even my own bank doesn't accept foreign currency, that's why you need to convert it first before sending it to the bank for payment confirmation.

Even my own bank doesn't accept foreign currency, that's why you need to convert it first before sending it to the bank for payment confirmation.
This is the way I do it, although I have already read that in my country some banks are calling their clients to open accounts in dollars. I am weighing it since it is something experimental, I am not going to lose my money.

This is the way I do it, although I have already read that in my country some banks are calling their clients to open accounts in dollars. I am weighing it since it is something experimental, I am not going to lose my money.
Sure, you aren't going to lose your money its still in your airTM wallet. You should embrace the option of opening a domiciliary account to save your USD inside.

Actually, the little cash I have now is in the bank and I am not comfortable with it being there idle, so I am looking for a good business to invest it in. I will not want to save all my money in the form of crypto because of the volatile nature of Crypto. It is my take.

I am trying to save, but not in bank accounts, I keep my money in Airtm, where with a little more capital I intend to work as a cashier and at the same time have it available in case of emergencies. If I transfer the money to the bank it will lose its value and I do not handle cryptocurrencies, from this my experience is nil.
The option you have taken is a good one though,because of its valuation when the crypto increases.But i will like to save some of my money in a local bank,in a fixed deposite,and the rest in crypto and possily expect it to appriciate with time.But i have to do that with a cash that is like a spare for me.

Sure, you aren't going to lose your money its still in your airTM wallet. You should embrace the option of opening a domiciliary account to save your USD inside.
Yes, they pay my salary in a bank, and they have sent me several mails to open the account in dollars. As we are in pandemic they have lowered the pressure, when this happens I will surely have to go there and make a decision.

Aside from my piggy banks at home my main savings is in my ATM account. It is also my emergency fund that I sometimes use when I run our of money to buy gifts especially during the Christmas season. Fortunately the big savings that I intend for buying a lot is still intact because I have cash in some other savings spots at home.

Yes, they pay my salary in a bank, and they have sent me several mails to open the account in dollars. As we are in pandemic they have lowered the pressure, when this happens I will surely have to go there and make a decision.
Yes, you need to go there to confirm it on your own if its the bank that wants you to create dollar account in order to store your digital asset.

saving money is all about determination. You need to be determined to save money. Secondly, you need to stop unnecessary expenses such as junk food.

Voluntary saving does not happen for a lot of people, saving will work only when you do mandatory saving.
Saving of money is very important but investing it is more important because saving your money without investing it does not really make sense however it is advisable for everyone to have savings

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds