Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🔍 SEO Insights Satisfying Search Intent for Organic Traffic

Discussing search engine optimization techniques and questions.

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
In order to appear on the search engine result page, your content needs to match what people search for on Google. It's called search intent. If someone searches for "keto diet for pregnant women" and if you have an article that uses exactly the same search phrase on the title and body, it will satisfy the search intent and will appear on the search engine result page. It is very important that you identify search engines for building sustainable traffic to your website through search engines. Therefore, you need to identify search intent, use keywords that align with the search intent, and create content that answers their questions.

SEO as an activity was/is ruining Google search. Even non-tech savvy people are getting fed up with the first 5-10 links being SEO spam/ads. In the olden days I could just get a straight answer with one query, now I either exclusively append site

It's difficult to know what the search intent is. In that case, why not build a super-content-rich site so people will have a good chance of "running into your site" when they type stuff in? 🤔

Very simple search term... and apparently the "great Google" likes my article more than many bigger sites (including YouTube).
Search done from a Google incognito window.

Screen Shot 2023-10-10 at 3.33.03 AM.png

Search done from FireFox (not logged in and not a browser I use)
Screen Shot 2023-10-10 at 3.35.09 AM.png

Search done from Tor browser (using DuckDuckGo)
Screen Shot 2023-10-10 at 3.37.10 AM.png

Or another simple niche related search
Screen Shot 2023-10-10 at 3.43.18 AM.png

BTW, Cloudy Nights is the "monster" in my niche.

So no, you don't have to be a big powerhouse site to rank high on search terms in many ways... the more common it is, the higher the importance of your site size. Use as precise/descriptive terms in your title that you can.
But the above search terns are a very short and concise one for one related to my niche. Generate good content and it will rank up there. Generate BS content and it will get lost in the mix. Also @Bob's article management system helps out a lot. One of the better add-ons for my site.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest