Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Risks involved in business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every business comes with risk attached though it may be low, moderate or higher, many people fail in their business because they are unable to identify the risk involved in the business. For instance the risk is Crypto currency business is possibility of hacking into wallets and volatile nature of the coins. Mention businesses and the likely risks attached to them.

business data without race car every business comes with its own risk you must be prepared to face it head-on but in the course of fixing it you should learn some lessons from its mistakes should not be repeated even if repeated like tomorrow.

Business risk is the possibilities a company will have lower than anticipated profits or experience a loss rather than taking a profit.Business risk is influenced by numerous factors, including sales volume, per-unit price, input costs, competition, and the overall economic climate and government regulations.
Every business comes with its own risk there is no business without risk so you must be ready to face the risk if you want to succeed in any business I believe you must know the business you want to do in the first place so that you can be able to bear the risk

Advertisement Placeholder
Every business comes with risk attached though it may be low, moderate or higher, many people fail in their business because they are unable to identify the risk involved in the business. For instance the risk is Crypto currency business is possibility of hacking into wallets and volatile nature of the coins. Mention businesses and the likely risks attached to them.
Obviously, every business requires hard work that takes you to great heights. But there are some things in every business that can be dangerous for you. You are right that not all sources and accounts for keeping cryptocurrency are secure. Our money may disappear from there at any time. That's why I think you can make a business friend offline that can make a good profit for you. There will be no security concerns.

The risk attached to business is economy risk
The economy is constantly changing as the markets fluctuate. Some positive changes are good for the economy, which lead to booming purchase environments, while negative events can reduce sales. It's important to watch changes and trends to potentially identify and plan for an economic downturn.
[automerge]1611644966[/automerge]
The risk attached to business is economy risk
The economy is constantly changing as the markets fluctuate. Some positive changes are good for the economy, which lead to booming purchase environments, while negative events can reduce sales. It's important to watch changes and trends to potentially identify and plan for an economic downturn.

As you have rightly put it every business has its own risk of which some are peculiar to certain business while some are general risk. For instance, venturing into online buying and selling business one might loose his money completely to the business.

There are many risk in business, one thing everyone needs to know is that business is all about risk...a good entrepreneurship most be a risk taker. Business should always be critical thinking and before you can handle any business you have under go some process like business test and will even make know to handle the business.

If in fact every company has risks, for example I have a friend who set up a restaurant and to find the cheapest I buy the utensils online without verifying the site, and he had a great economic loss, since the products that arrived were of poor quality and he could not reverse the business, since the company had disappeared.

I think I can as well say that there risks in almost all that we do, but specifically, how to control it is the major issue here, for every platform or business there have been Privacy and Security measures put in place to curb this menace, in which it should if not must be review constantly to prevent defraud from an intruder or even intimate parties that are trying to act funny, like breaching of contract from the other parties.
Basic risks are:
1. Compliance Risks
2. Security and fraud risk
3. Financial Risks
4. Reputational Risks
5. Economic Risks
6. Competition Risks

Building a business takes work—and risks. But some risks are more dangerous than others. Here are a few risks that every business owner should keep in mind.
Running a business takes hard work, which can reap the rewards of customers, revenue and satisfaction. While success is the ultimate goal, business risk may stop you from achieving the goals you set.

Great comments! Everything is risky or has risk involved but it can appear so little or without any threat to you that you think and sometimes decide that it is nothing to worry about but in actual sense, these are things that could end the business completely. Many business owners refuse to prepare for this, while some see and neglect. Risk should always be part of the plan with your own counter plan to avoid or extinguish it.

Forex trading is a business that is profitable yet risky. Newbies have lost a lot of money to forex due to lack of knowledge.
I have also lost money to ponzi schemes parading as forex investment platforms.

Ponzi schemes are the worse type of business that you will get involved in. I learnt the hard way and I must say that this is not the best way to earn money. People should stay away from any type of business that promise you high return, but have no tangible way that they can't show how the money is made.
[automerge]1611649344[/automerge]
Forex trading is a business that is profitable yet risky. Newbies have lost a lot of money to forex due to lack of knowledge.
I have also lost money to ponzi schemes parading as forex investment platforms.

Ponzi schemes are the worse type of business that you will get involved in. I learnt the hard way and I must say that this is not the best way to earn money. People should stay away from any type of business that promise you high return, but have no tangible way that they can't show how the money is made.

Life is full of risk likewise business, there are many risks in business, examples are reputation risk: anybody doing a business reputation is on the line, if anything goes wrong with the business the person reputation may be tarnished.
Financial risk: a business may lead it owner into borrowing money and if on the long run the profit does not yield profit the owner will definitely be in bad debt.

There so many risk involved in setting up and running a business, so one has to be careful to avoid losing. One general risk is that of failing, and losing your investment, taking loans without knowing how you'll pay back and also buying from a source you have no or little knowledge about.

Possibly every business has risks .
Business Risks Every Business Should Plan For
  • Economic Risk. The economy is constantly changing as the markets fluctuate. ...
  • Compliance Risk. Business owners face an abundance of laws and regulations to comply with. ...
  • Security and Fraud Risk. ...
  • Financial Risk. ...
  • Reputation Risk. ...
  • Operational Risk. ...
  • Competition (or Comfort) Risk.

Yea, every business has it own risk, and that's why is very important to study and know the risk involved in the business you are about to start. If you are a novice in a business you can easily run down through the minor risk of the business. Once you know how to minimize risk of a particular business and have good management then you can do such business.

Here is a list of risks which involved in business .
Economic Risk. The economy is constantly changing as the markets fluctuate. ...
Compliance Risk. Business owners face an abundance of laws and regulations to comply with. ...
Security and Fraud Risk. ...
Financial Risk. ...
Reputation Risk. ...
Operational Risk. ...

Yes every business comes with a risk. That is why there are some lines that " businessman play with fire , their hand can ever get burn " . It properly justufies that in business , you can never take the risk out because without risk , a business is not called business.

Going into a business itself is a risk, there is always a probability that something might not go as planned, though different businesses has their degree of risk involved. I know of someone who is into sales of rice, when the federal government stopped the importation of rice, it affected his business badly.

Business is all about taking risk, you can not run away from it, they both work hand in hand. Taking risk is what makes or Mars your business and get to learn great lessons from them and be able to handle future decisions in business.

there are lot of risks involved in business scam is the first one you have to try to make sure you buy things from legit sites and also make sure you have enough capital in case of economic change

Risks in businesses are somehow common in the sense that one would begin to have questions like, "What if I join invest in it and then it crashes or what would be my gain if I join or would I lose before gaining" and other questions like that are the determining factors for engaging in various businesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds